Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Whats changed? etc » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 26, 13 at 10:34pm
heartache

There is new expansion, which is quite good. And i noticed that there is less of people playing it. But it's just my opinion.

Feb 25, 13 at 8:35am
horizonrespect

indeed nothing interesting

Jan 01, 13 at 10:27pm
Avalith

Dailies of Pandaria.

Dec 31, 12 at 4:34am
teodortenchev

I would probably not trust people's opinions on things like that. For me, it's nothing interesting since Burning Crusade. For many others there have been some amazing changes that kept them hooked for a while. If it was me trying to find about the new changes and form my own opinion I would just look around youtube for videos and video reviews and not so much listen to what people have to say about it but see for yourself.

Dec 29, 12 at 12:07pm
The Knowledge

So I quit playing WoW just after Dragon soul came out due to the game just not feeling the same any more + DS was utter shit...
I was recently on YouTube and came across some WoW vids and began to feel nostalgic ending up in me considering maybe restarting in the near future once I get a new pc sorted.

What do I need to know lore-wise since DS and how does MoP compare to cata?
Any info of how MoP is better or worse would be much appreciated and if it is worth me re-subbing once I sort out my pc problems.
I understand the whole MOP is supposed to feel more warlike instead of letsworktogetheryay!
but does it pull it off? I was hugely disappointed with cataclysm and how it told that story. Is the whole Alliance vs Horde war actually how it should be portrayed as now or are we all still in a care bear war?

also whats this I hear about Garrosh being the end boss of this expansion, considering all the work they put in to making his character actually worth mentioning in cata, his rise to power and his eventual shaping in to a good leader. This is one of the many things that outright confuses me.

TK