Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Comparison of Launch Statistics Between Wii U and other Consoles » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 29, 12 at 2:06amDark Arcanine

Source

The new console, which features a touchscreen controller, has obliterated the 4 week sales record of both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

So guys, what are you reactions to the article? Surprised? Expected it? Indifferent?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 02, 13 at 3:59am
walnuts

quote Dragoon
quote walnuts
quote Dragoon
quote walnuts
quote Dragoon
Also, is it slightly racist I read that all in an aussie accent?
Considering that 'Australian' is not a race, but rather a nationality - no, it isn't 'slightly racist' for you to have done that.
Neither is Polish or French, yet they're still susceptible to racism.
How on Earth is it racism when race isn't even in the equation?
*shrugs* People are always getting taken to court because of the amount of racism, or "Hate Crime", there is in the UK toward the Polish, or French, or Italian, etc
It's not racism, it's nationalistic fear mongering.

Jan 02, 13 at 3:53am
Dragoon

quote walnuts
quote Dragoon
quote walnuts
quote Dragoon
Considering that 'Australian' is not a race, but rather a nationality - no, it isn't 'slightly racist' for you to have done that.
*shrugs* People are always getting taken to court because of the amount of racism, or "Hate Crime", there is in the UK toward the Polish, or French, or Italian, etc

Jan 02, 13 at 3:41am
walnuts

quote Dragoon
quote walnuts
quote Dragoon

Jan 02, 13 at 3:36am
Dragoon

quote walnuts
quote Dragoon

Jan 02, 13 at 1:11am
walnuts

quote Dragoon

Dec 30, 12 at 8:13pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Big A2
Um, not really. Nintendo Is Selling The Wii U At A Loss, Until You Buy One Game. Though whether Reggie was talking about both the standard and deluxe pack is unkown. Either way, we can't be sure whether it's turned a profit yet.
i'd like to keep my illusion please, anyway i knew they were selling at loss but i think that due to the number of consoles they are selling if they have not earnt a profit yet, they will soon enough.

Dec 30, 12 at 6:11pm
Big A2

Looks like bbb forgot sarcasm doesn't work on the internet, even with smilieys.

quote Duncan Idaho
As a side note the sales already made the Wiiu a success, nintendo earnt a decent profit from the consoles,
Um, not really. Nintendo Is Selling The Wii U At A Loss, Until You Buy One Game. Though whether Reggie was talking about both the standard and deluxe pack is unkown. Either way, we can't be sure whether it's turned a profit yet.

Dec 30, 12 at 3:34pm
captain boo

I always laugh whenever Nintendo does so well, considering the hate they get over straight out ignorance.

I'm not tremendously surprised, however, Ninetendo basically always sells extremely well.

Dec 30, 12 at 12:27am
Junglepwner

quote Thrawn
quote bbb7002004
Nope, still doomed.

certainly good news for Nintendo, but I think e3 this year will be most telling for the consoles future.
It's sad but with the release of X Box Next, and PS4 pending I can't help but agree.
When was this announced? I didn't hear anything about this

Dec 29, 12 at 6:19pm
Duncan Idaho

quote bbb7002004
Ram jump between PS3 and Wii U is the same as between PS2 and 3. It has a lower clockspped CPU with a more advanced architecture. People will buy a Wii U vs a PS whatever for the same reason any console sells, because it has games people want.

But hey, that's all been said before, so just keep running around calling people fanboys. That's your only argument, afterall.
I wonder why he hasnt been warned or banned given his actitude is openly inviting people to a flame war.

Anyway i will pick the Wii U on a couple of years, atm it has no games i might take intrest on, when MH 3 U comes out and the Zelda U i will pick this up along bayonetta 2.