Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 28, 12 at 1:45pmGligar

im on the part where i find riley and notice my friends are gone from dr Earnest house (if thats how you spell his name). i go to the temple and find citra. Now im on the part where im walking on this bridge on fire. During walking that bridge i hear citra saying something like, 'quickly come to me or your tatau will be removed'. i want to go back to my friends so if i stay on that bridge, will my tatau be removed? A simple yes/no answer will be sufficient since i dont want anyone spoiling it for me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 12 at 7:26am
Gligar

just finished the game. Decided to save my friends. What a disappointing ending to a great game. I was hoping there would be a massive gun fight between my friends and the warriors, oh well. Glad I did't join Citra coz i checked how that ends on youtube... not a pretty sight...

Dec 29, 12 at 3:33am
Gligar

quote Gligar
A simple yes/no answer will be sufficient since i dont want anyone spoiling it for me.
Thanks for your help people.

Dec 28, 12 at 3:16pm
oni_hero

Keep going. No point in hanging out on a burning bridge in this game.

Dec 28, 12 at 2:54pm
IcarusAbides

quote Dogfood95
You will keep your tatau no matter what you do.

Edit: Sorry A Person I wasn't trying to copy you my Internet is just a bit slow
You got Ninja'd.

Dec 28, 12 at 2:41pm
Spook

The only thing I hate more than a cat is a copycat.

Dec 28, 12 at 2:36pm
Dogfood95

You will keep your tatau no matter what you do.

Edit: Sorry A Person I wasn't trying to copy you my Internet is just a bit slow

Dec 28, 12 at 2:35pm
Spook

Tattoos are never removed. In this game anyway.

Dec 28, 12 at 1:45pm
Gligar

im on the part where i find riley and notice my friends are gone from dr Earnest house (if thats how you spell his name). i go to the temple and find citra. Now im on the part where im walking on this bridge on fire. During walking that bridge i hear citra saying something like, 'quickly come to me or your tatau will be removed'. i want to go back to my friends so if i stay on that bridge, will my tatau be removed? A simple yes/no answer will be sufficient since i dont want anyone spoiling it for me.