Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Blizzard shelves free Team Deatchmatch update for Diablo 3, cites "depth" and "balance" » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 27, 12 at 4:20pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 30, 12 at 7:05pm
Tenklis

Hopefully path of exile will redeem the genre, and isn't a fail title like torchlight 2 or d3

Dec 30, 12 at 4:56am
D3D3D3

Wait wait wait... Inability to balance classes... so they're adding 1v1 PVP with unbalanced classes?

Dec 29, 12 at 4:53am
Kal El 69

Tried forcing myself to like the game for the sake of my love of D2. After IAS and Inferno nerf I quit and hearing all this makes me glad I quit and sold all my gear for real money ahead of time.

Dec 28, 12 at 6:38pm
Tenklis

Haha, fail game.

Dec 28, 12 at 3:09am
monkeymanz

Honestly makes since from their perspective. Been on and playing D3 everydsy this week and even being joined in all the channels the most ppl I've seen on at one time is about 117. I can't blame them for not wanting to spend that much on so few ppl :/

Dec 27, 12 at 10:15pm
Marc

I seriously doubt we will be seeing PvP anytime soon.

Dec 27, 12 at 9:43pm
Crusad3r

Honestly, having seen a whole raft of different "Team Deathmatch" type PvPs with no clear rewards program in place (with a strong PvE side in the game), I'm pretty glad the D3 team ditched it. Wouldn't have been worth implementing at all.

Dec 27, 12 at 4:20pm
bluexy