Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Which Has the Better Multiplayer? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Dec 26, 12 at 7:30amjasojasonn

AC Brotherhood, Revelations, or 3?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 12 at 3:29am
Dragoon

III definitely has the best multiplayer yet. Domination, Deathmatch, and Artifact Assault my favourite game modes. I occasionally play Assassinate and Man Hunt, but not frequently enough to be any good at them aha.

Dec 28, 12 at 9:32am
Craftyboy

quote jasojasonn
quote Craftyboy
Im not a fan of these past 2 to be honest. I liked the compass and a larger map way more than the portrait that says if they are in sight.

Still a good game though, will definitely max level it.
so you liked Assassins Creed III??
I am getting used to it, Capture The Artifact is dreadful though.

Dec 27, 12 at 8:43am
Boo

quote jasojasonn
quote Boo
I prefer this one now, mainly because I've learnt all my favourite tricks through playing the first two.
Plus smokebomb isn't overused and overpowered anymore.

The only thing that sucks about it is there isn't any chest capture, but they could bring that back.
I liked Alliance in Brotherhood but that never came back. It made me feel like a proper team, I guess wolfpack is the answer to that now.
Whats Wolfpack?
Kinda like the perusing side of Manhunt only the targets are not other people online they're CPUs.

Dec 27, 12 at 7:47am
jasojasonn

quote Boo
I prefer this one now, mainly because I've learnt all my favourite tricks through playing the first two.

The only thing that sucks about it is there isn't any chest capture, but they could bring that back.
I liked Alliance in Brotherhood but that never came back. It made me feel like a proper team, I guess wolfpack is the answer to that now.
Whats Wolfpack?

Dec 27, 12 at 7:46am
jasojasonn

quote Craftyboy
Im not a fan of these past 2 to be honest. I liked the compass and a larger map way more than the portrait that says if they are in sight.

so you liked Assassins Creed III??

Dec 26, 12 at 10:58am
Craftyboy

Dec 26, 12 at 8:22am
Boo

Dec 26, 12 at 7:30am
jasojasonn

AC Brotherhood, Revelations, or 3?