Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Ultra Killer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 12 at 3:29pmDarkBlade725

Why would Treyarch come up with this idea? Its a challenge to do this the easiest way I could think of is LMG extended mags, rapid fire on Nuketown 2025 Demolition and just mow down the players that spawn like dafuq man. Somehow I got a 7 kill spree on Slums Hardpoint with MSMC suppress and fast mags. I can pull off a fury kill(5 quick kills) but I cant seem to make it count towards my quad feed challenge I once got a super killer(6 quick kills) but I didn't get the one emblem for a 5 quick kills it seems to me it didn't count

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 06, 13 at 8:36pm
San-to-the-D

Oh and be extremely aggressive!
i used uav and counter uav for scorestreaks, only 2 no 3rd scorestreak

Jan 06, 13 at 8:32pm
San-to-the-D

I've had 7 super killer a few times and got ultra killer tonight while trying hard for a good few hours solid. It was demolition on yemen, i know the spawn points well because i play it often enough. Not that i want to try n popularise this setup but heres what i used....

Overkill
Mk48 Lmg thing w/quickdraw target finder
Pdw - ext mags
Lightweight
Fast hands
Dexterity
tac insert
make sure u tac insert near the spawn on route to the bomb so if u die u respawn quick then kill them quick so the chain still continues, it does count even if u die btw. Hope this can help.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:50pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Not anymore. You respawn instantly in Hardcore TDM.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:43pm
DarkBlade725

quote M_M
Play hardcore?
I dont know how hardcore would work because there is a death delay

Jan 03, 13 at 4:31pm
MuLLeR

You're frustrating yourself over an emblem in a video game?

Jan 03, 13 at 3:57pm
M_M

Play hardcore?

Jan 01, 13 at 4:35am
Boyd

Its all just luck i got the 6 kill Emblem a couple of days ago on Hijacked playing Domination I killed 1 guy flanking around B flag and then I throw a C4 on B and killed 5 enemies in one go and then it popped up.

Jan 01, 13 at 2:04am
Agent Mo

I doubt i have this challenge, but i did get 8 quick kills once, but i think the gap between the first 4 and the second 4 was too long anyway. The first 4 was a quad frag kill though so i've definitely got that one.

Dec 31, 12 at 7:32pm
DarkBlade725

It's still a challenge Ultra killer, Chain killer, and getting quad feeds is the killer challenge I have to do before I can unlock master killer I can pull off quads if my gun has a little more ammunition I need that fast mags and extended mags together

Dec 28, 12 at 7:35pm
legion116

It wasn't that hard in my opinion. I ran with the skorpion evo with targetfinder, foregrip, and longbarrel on aftermath and got it. I didn't spawn kill or camp. There entire team camped inside that buss like they were a clan. Well they had people watching every location and I ran up on team deathmatch and took them all out. I didn't relise this till 7 matches later when I was going threw my calling card.