Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 12 at 3:29pmDarkBlade725

Why would Treyarch come up with this idea? Its a challenge to do this the easiest way I could think of is LMG extended mags, rapid fire on Nuketown 2025 Demolition and just mow down the players that spawn like dafuq man. Somehow I got a 7 kill spree on Slums Hardpoint with MSMC suppress and fast mags. I can pull off a fury kill(5 quick kills) but I cant seem to make it count towards my quad feed challenge I once got a super killer(6 quick kills) but I didn't get the one emblem for a 5 quick kills it seems to me it didn't count

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 06, 13 at 8:36pm
San-to-the-D

Oh and be extremely aggressive!
i used uav and counter uav for scorestreaks, only 2 no 3rd scorestreak

Jan 06, 13 at 8:32pm
San-to-the-D

I've had 7 super killer a few times and got ultra killer tonight while trying hard for a good few hours solid. It was demolition on yemen, i know the spawn points well because i play it often enough. Not that i want to try n popularise this setup but heres what i used....

Overkill
Mk48 Lmg thing w/quickdraw target finder
Pdw - ext mags
Lightweight
Fast hands
Dexterity
tac insert
make sure u tac insert near the spawn on route to the bomb so if u die u respawn quick then kill them quick so the chain still continues, it does count even if u die btw. Hope this can help.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:50pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Not anymore. You respawn instantly in Hardcore TDM.

Jan 03, 13 at 4:43pm
DarkBlade725

quote M_M
Play hardcore?
I dont know how hardcore would work because there is a death delay

Jan 03, 13 at 4:31pm
Muller

You're frustrating yourself over an emblem in a video game?

Jan 03, 13 at 3:57pm
M_M

Play hardcore?

Jan 01, 13 at 4:35am
Boyd

Its all just luck i got the 6 kill Emblem a couple of days ago on Hijacked playing Domination I killed 1 guy flanking around B flag and then I throw a C4 on B and killed 5 enemies in one go and then it popped up.

Jan 01, 13 at 2:04am
Agent Mo

I doubt i have this challenge, but i did get 8 quick kills once, but i think the gap between the first 4 and the second 4 was too long anyway. The first 4 was a quad frag kill though so i've definitely got that one.

Dec 31, 12 at 7:32pm
DarkBlade725

It's still a challenge Ultra killer, Chain killer, and getting quad feeds is the killer challenge I have to do before I can unlock master killer I can pull off quads if my gun has a little more ammunition I need that fast mags and extended mags together

Dec 28, 12 at 7:35pm
legion116

It wasn't that hard in my opinion. I ran with the skorpion evo with targetfinder, foregrip, and longbarrel on aftermath and got it. I didn't spawn kill or camp. There entire team camped inside that buss like they were a clan. Well they had people watching every location and I ran up on team deathmatch and took them all out. I didn't relise this till 7 matches later when I was going threw my calling card.