Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tomb Raider Underworld » Tomb Raider: Underworld made free-to-play as browser game, via Square Enix's Core Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 12 at 11:58amRabidChinaGirl

Tomb Raider: Underworld made free-to-play as browser game, via Square Enix's Core Online

Lydia Sung - Friday, December 21, 2012 11:58am (PST) Like Share
As long as you don't mind an ad every 20 minutes
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 12 at 4:11pm
DedValve

quote THM
There's no such thing as 'free lunch' or 'free thing' in capitalism!!! Because it only appears to be free for gamers, in fact, it's not!!!
It's free for us so long as you have the patience to watch an ad every 20 minutes, hence the point.

Dec 22, 12 at 10:06am
JoveHack

quote THM
There's no such thing as 'free lunch' or 'free thing' in capitalism!!! Because it only appears to be free for gamers, in fact, it's not!!!
TANSTAAFL!

I'd like to play the game, but my PC probably can't handle it.

And I'm concerned what other software would have to be installed.

Dec 21, 12 at 5:08pm
THM

Dec 21, 12 at 3:45pm
S-I-E

quote Gligar
I only understood the first 2 lines of the above comment,
well you are in luck, even at this late hour i'm still here more or less. go ahead and ask, i won't bite.

if not, i'm off to bed. got coffee to drink early tomorrow.

Dec 21, 12 at 3:39pm
Gligar

I only understood the first 2 lines of the above comment, anyways, I wont mind seeing ads every 20 minutes. I guess everybody wins in this case, we get a free game and eidos gets money through advertisement. If the ads are more than 3 minutes long then thats something to worry about

Dec 21, 12 at 1:00pm
S-I-E

> get attracted by the word free game
> end up paying for their product anyway

you know guys i'm thinking of opening my own restaurant that works the same way. the food i make that is praised for it's quality is marketed as completely free of charge to attract massive amounts of customers from across the country but before i serve it to them i'll mix it with whatever i can scrape off the bottom of my garbage bin so it'l save me money for having it disposed, and if my customers are starting to complain and snarl at me about how i ruined their fine meal i'm handing over the premium customer menu that is crap and poison free in exchange for a small price.

and that is how cheap bastards are tricked. even if half of them decide to flip me the finger and leave i'll still save money on garbage disposal.

Dec 21, 12 at 11:58am
RabidChinaGirl