Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Trade Advice - SSR Wolverine for SSR Ms. Marvel » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 12 at 7:38amButterz

I'm currently trying to build a Bruiser attack deck, so Wolverine would be a nice addition. I know Ms. Marvel is a great defensive card, and relatively highly sought after. Is SSR Wolverine a good return or should I be getting more?

my Bruiser attack deck at the moment is SR[Logans Spirit]Wolverine,SSR Thor+,SSR Thor,SR[Optic Captain] Cyclops and the 5th card currently is SR[Lady Liberator]She-Hulk(about to perfectly fuse)

Is there much of a point to think about a defensive deck since W/L ratio doesn't mean anything, and really the only time defensive plays a role is in alliance oriented events.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 21, 12 at 10:42am
Butterz

hhmm. I guess I didn't realize how valuable Ms. Marvel was. I knew she was valued due to her skill and the speed deck factor but glad I've denied the last few trades I've been offered then haha

Dec 21, 12 at 10:40am
killanukka

if i was you id try and go 1:1 ssr thor or juggernaut and a bruiser sr (most likely by your list cyclops)

now not saying the trades bad but those trade would help your deck alot more

Dec 21, 12 at 10:35am
HereToHelp

If you're going to trade for SSR wolvie because you want him and you're holding a higher value card (like Ms Marvel), you might as well ask for a sr throw-in to even out the trade

Since you only have a base sr cyclo in your deck right now, I would ask for ssr wolvie + sr cyclops. That seems more fair. And it helps you even more by upgrading your deck in 2 spots instead of just 1.

Dec 21, 12 at 10:25am
Butterz

Nobody else wants to give their input?

Dec 21, 12 at 9:11am
Butterz

Well the offer is from my alliance leader so if I do the trade it would probably be with him.

Looking for more opinions on this trade or what kind of value I could get from that card as I am not sold on the important of a great defensive deck

Dec 21, 12 at 8:32am
Wisher

I'm actually looking to make this trade. If you decide to go for it, get back to me and we could set it up.

Dec 21, 12 at 8:13am
Butterz

Ya but it's not like I'm taking your word as fact. It's an opinion. Just getting people's opinion. Either way I probably wouldn't take a fused Cyclops for a base Wolverine.

Dec 21, 12 at 8:07am
Pete3P

I'm also looking for a Ms. Marvel, I could lie and say that you have a great deal!

I sure wish Ms. Marvel's value would decrease.

Dec 21, 12 at 8:00am
Butterz

Ya I was looking at his thread and saw that too. Just not all that sure how accurate that is.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:52am
Pete3P

quote Butterz
quote Pete3P
If you want, I can trade a perfectly fused, maxed and mastered SSR Cyke+ for your Ms. Marvel.

I think you should be getting more instead of just SSR Wolvy.

SSR Wolvy is like a utility card.

You use it if you know the player you're attacking has a tactics def deck.

Since tactics cards as def deck is really popular (esp during the last SHIELD event), then SSR Wolvy is a must.
So, it's a must but I should ask for me too?

No thanks to the Cyclops right now. Appreciate the offer though
According to Jeenx,
SSR Ms. Marvel - The best speed defense card in the game. If you decided to build a speed defense deck then Ms. Marvel should be your building block. Solid defensive stats and an average proc rate for a significant boost to speed defense alignment make her an excellent core card. Think of Marvel as a slightly underpowered Captain America with a skill that is just as powerful but slightly less reliable. A pure defensive card, Marvel suffers from low attack stats and contributes no skill to an offensive deck. Because of her release several weeks after Marvel started, she is slightly rarer than other SSR as her circulation numbers have not caught up with the rest.

Rarity: 8.5
Skill: 8.5
Stats: 8.5
Utility: 5
Demand: 7.5
PP Value: 30-35.
Real $ Value: The best speed defensive card in the game. Overshadowed by Captain America. $30-35.

SSR Wolverine - Wolverine makes an appearance at the SSR rarity with unique artwork and a unique skill. Wolverine reaches over 10800 attack and 10200 defense while shunning the dual self-boost ability that his other cards have in favor of a tactics destroying one. Wolverine's skill significantly degrades tactic card defense with an average proc rate. This skill is useful because it is reliable and the bruiser attack deck solution to countering the best defense in the game. Wolverine is a situational card that is well-suited for bruiser players tired of getting out boosted by Captain America. It seems Adamantium claws > Vibranium shield. Wolverine has decent utility on defense with his higher than average defensive stats. He makes a decent wing card with Things in the middle for bruiser defense players. Wolverine should also be used as a wing card on offense as well. Pair 2 UR Wolverine with 3 UR Thor for a brutal attack deck against tactics defense. Bruiser players trying to break a Captain America DEF lead in SHIELD Training event can make use of Wolverine to get the job done.

Rarity: 9
Skill: 7.5
Stats: 8.5
Utility: 6.5
Demand: 7.5
PP Value: 25-30.
Real $ Value: A powerful anti-tactics defense card. Good overall stats. Respectable wing card on offense and defense. $25-30.
But I think Ms. Marvel's value has increased.

It seems people are trading her for more than 35 PP's now.