Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Medieval II: Total War » Excommunication » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 14 at 4:59am
tonymontanaman1

quote ShadowCrystallux
Right, well, I've only ever been excommunicated once, and that was because I was bored, about to get wrecked and attacked the Papal States for a laugh. I'm gathering that if you hit zero crosses you will also be excommunicated? Or how does it work?
3 crosses usually means excomunication.

Feb 03, 13 at 3:15pm
BlackScythe

Be a Catholic faction. Declare war on another Catholic faction. As you attack their army and settlements you will loose favor with the pope. The pople will eventually, depending on your favor, demand you stop hostilities with other Catholic factions. Ignore this, usually once is enough, and you get excommunicated.

I had it happen to me a single time as England when I was fighting Scottland. I wanted to finish it up quickly so I ignored him. Conveniently the pope died shortly after that so I got reinstated a few turns later before I had a crusade called on me.

Jan 22, 13 at 6:35am
Karliah69

i have know idea but i just like to make people mad and attack everyone, but excommunicated means that the pope and other factions will not trust and not like you

Dec 18, 12 at 8:24am
ShadowCrystallux

Right, well, I've only ever been excommunicated once, and that was because I was bored, about to get wrecked and attacked the Papal States for a laugh. I'm gathering that if you hit zero crosses you will also be excommunicated? Or how does it work?