Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance still under consideration for PC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 19, 12 at 1:59am
Zombie_Barioth

You have a point there Lorx. Kojima productions is the sort of company you'd expect to take their time and do things properly but with a game like MGR they might be taking a wait and see approach, being a stealth series many MGS fans might not be too keen on a hack 'n slash game.

Or it really could just be a matter of being too busy at the moment to do it right, Metal Gear is a well respected series so they'll want to retain certain standards (and Kojima's).

Dec 18, 12 at 5:52pm
Lorx

I wouldn't be so sure Barioth. I could see a simple Dark Souls-like port of this game to PC. Seems like they're waiting until the community at large receives the game and they can gauge it's success and popularity. If it's 'good enough', they'll then work on getting it set for PC, which may have some actual development behind it for PC-friendly features, or may not.

Dec 18, 12 at 4:23pm
Zombie_Barioth

Well, at least it sounds like they're taking their time with it rather than making the console version and just plopping it onto PC. Assuming they make the decision to bring it to PC that is.

Dec 18, 12 at 3:47pm
THM

I think PC is still not a first priority

Dec 18, 12 at 8:03am
chautemoc