Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 18, 12 at 6:00amleochan

Thermaltake's Water 2.0 Extreme LCS joins a growing list of mainstream all-in-one sealed setups designed to make the jump to liquid cooling as easy and effective as possible. It sports a 240mm radiator and includes two 120mm fans. See how extreme it can get compared to competing air cooling solutions in our review.

Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 5:18am
ComputerEd

In direct comparison the difference is so minor that you just buy whichever costs less.

Dec 24, 12 at 1:08am
Cryonicstate

That would be interesting to see just how well it would compare.

Dec 21, 12 at 2:18pm
Luis_GT

I wonder how it performs against the Corsair H100, since both are very similar down to the price.

Dec 21, 12 at 2:06pm
Cryonicstate

The Water 2.0 Extreme performs really well, I plan on giving it a run with a push/pull configuration sometime next week.

Dec 21, 12 at 5:48am
Shadow of Death

Huh, maybe I'll actually get this for my next build, assuming better stuff doesn't come out.

It'll be a while before I build a new computer (this one still has a good year in it, playing games at or near maximum settings).

Dec 18, 12 at 6:00am
leochan

Thermaltake's Water 2.0 Extreme LCS joins a growing list of mainstream all-in-one sealed setups designed to make the jump to liquid cooling as easy and effective as possible. It sports a 240mm radiator and includes two 120mm fans. See how extreme it can get compared to competing air cooling solutions in our review.