Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Starcraft II » Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm's new training mode prepares you for ranked play » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 19, 12 at 4:39pm
AznLiquid

You're talking about the current player vs AI? I think this is supposed to be something entirely different.

No matter the case, the best way to improve will always be getting stomped and learning from losses. There's no way Blizzard can program an AI that keeps up with modern builds.

Dec 19, 12 at 12:40pm
omnious

The only problem I have with this is at the moment the AI just tries to kill you at 5 or 7 minutes with 3 attacks, then is hopless as they either build and army while teching and so have no economy, or expand and build an army but have no tech, so basically any 2 base play will beat the AI up until insane, n thats only because it literally cheats and has an income boost. unless the AI is vastly improved this will prepare you for bronze league... and the 50 odd losses before you even play someone remotely close to your skill level

Dec 17, 12 at 10:19am
nonhydra

i love this idea because I've tried to teach my brother to play this game and its not working out for me so im going to let this do it for me

Dec 17, 12 at 7:59am
chautemoc