Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » rate my roster » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 14, 12 at 6:29pmXtremeAngler

its just the new characters, so here it is:

daisy
palutena
rosalina
krystal
silver
shadow/tails/knuckles (i dont care which one)
skull kid
megaman
waluigi
ghirahim
demise
medusa
porky
king k rool
king hippo
waldee (whatever the guy was called in return to dreamland)
little mac
smash bros (an idea i had for a couple of guys who were like prospectors with hammers, names are the smash bros)

so wadya think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 22, 12 at 8:50am
Gotenks

The games are quite enjoyable. I actually only played them after I played the original Super Smash Brothers and unlocked Ness. So I am all fine with keeping him. We just don't need two reps for the series imo.

Dec 22, 12 at 1:54am
Milennin

Apparently a remake of Earthbound is in the works, so I'm pretty sure at least Ness is going to stay. To be honest I used to dislike Ness as character in Melee (because he looked stupid), but the more I've read and seen of his games the more respect I have for the series. I really should play the original games some time.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:36pm
AgatioGanon

Exactly, I ment to say that it could happen, I never said it was going to happen.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:20pm
Gotenks

That's not how you worded it. You worded it as a fact that it was happening. Not that it could happen.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:19pm
Swampasaur

quote GaTheZakk
However, Gotenks, it could happen, it isn't impossible.

That's what I'm saying.
That doesn't actually change his question.

I don't see the retro character being touched aside from MAYBE R.O.B.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:05pm
AgatioGanon

However, Gotenks, it could happen, it isn't impossible.

That's what I'm saying.

Dec 21, 12 at 7:00pm
Gotenks

Do you have a source where Sakurai says there is a likely chance of those characters being moved to Assist Trophies Ga? Because that's the first time I ever heard that.

Dec 21, 12 at 6:39pm
PwnageMaster67

quote GaTheZakk
The point I was making was trying to make was some characters could get moved to assist trophy for other characters.

Classic characters such as Ice Climers, ROB, and Mr Game and Watch are especially in danger of being moved to assist trophy to make room for other characters.

I'm merely warning you guys this could happen, but you assume I want it to happen, you wound me.

I'm just saying its likely to happen.

Alright very funny, Pwnage Master, I get it.

Also, Neo Power, Ghirahim is a likely Zelda character to be added, but I think he will replace ToonLink and Zelda will still have 4 reps, unless they do have 5.

So that way if one perfers Ghirahim, then use him over Ganondorf.

I'll use Ghirahim because he's cool, but I'll aways perfer Ganondorf as my main Zelda character.
You say everything like it's fact.

Clasic characters aren't in danger, because they are iconic and most are important to Nintendo's history.

It's no where near likely.

Ghirahim is not likely.

Vaati is more likely.

Dec 21, 12 at 6:06pm
AgatioGanon

The point I was making was trying to make was some characters could get moved to assist trophy for other characters.

Classic characters such as Ice Climers, ROB, and Mr Game and Watch are especially in danger of being moved to assist trophy to make room for other characters.

I'm merely warning you guys this could happen, but you assume I want it to happen, you wound me.

I'm just saying its likely to happen.

Alright very funny, Pwnage Master, I get it.

Also, Neo Power, Ghirahim is a likely Zelda character to be added, but I think he will replace ToonLink and Zelda will still have 4 reps, unless they do have 5.

So that way if one perfers Ghirahim, then use him over Ganondorf.

I'll use Ghirahim because he's cool, but I'll aways perfer Ganondorf as my main Zelda character.

Dec 21, 12 at 4:16pm
Swampasaur

quote Neo Power
Ooh, harsh... Which other Zelda villain is important enough to replace him if he's taken away? Say, does anyone else agree with what you said?
You realize he's just flipping Gak's logic around so that Gak can see how terrible his logic is right?

He doesn't actually think Ganondorf should be removed...