Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy » Problem With Game [Please Help] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 13, 14 at 1:43am
p0is0n0usINSIDE

That probably has something to do with your controller.

By the way, you're in the general final fantasy forum, so you'll probably get more help if you go to the section for the specific final fantasy game that you're talking about because I don't know what game your playing.

Dec 14, 12 at 5:23pm
Peranthai

So I just got a copy of final fantasy for the NES and everything works fine with the exception of when I am walking around.
Whenever I change directions or almost whenever I change directions I get sort of a screen glitch where the screen wiggles back and forth rapidly and it takes a moment to stop. It doesn't really effect gameplay but it is just enough to bother you.
Please Help!

P.S. I have attempted to clean the cartridge using rubbing alcohol but it did not fix the problem.
Double P.S. I am playing the game on the Hyperkin Retron system, would that have anything to do with it?