Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Microsoft removes Windows Store ban on 18+ rated games, allowing mature games for submission and sale » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you

hideOriginal Post

Dec 14, 12 at 2:48pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 12 at 10:04am
Shadic Hearts

Can't suceed without M games.

Dec 15, 12 at 5:43pm
THM

Yahooo...we're gonna legally get R18+ games from January in Australia

Dec 14, 12 at 10:11pm
Wakaman

Haha, I guess they weren't making as muvh money as they though they would without the 18 rated titles.

Dec 14, 12 at 7:28pm
DedValve

I don't admire at all what Microsoft is doing. I honestly wonder what the hell they are going to do next generation because unless they wisen up most if not all indie devs will flock to WiiU/PC and the only thing that'll remain is Call of Evil: Gears of Honor XXLLIII

Which will probably be a good thing since then publishers can stop trying to turn original and inventive games and dumb them down for casuals that way they can dream about making even a fraction of Call of Duty's sales and failing oh so miserably (and granted while I do get off on that I kind of wish the game hadn't sacrificed everything to appeal to everyone).

But what the hell do I know? More games need to play like each other that way people don't get confused and quit gaming all together. Kind of exactly like hollywood today!

Dec 14, 12 at 4:40pm
lKasHl

quote Crusad3r
I dunno... I'll be sticking with Steam for the foreseeable future anyway
Agreed, I do admire Microsoft's tenacity though, surely they know competing against Valve with their reputation after GFWL is futile...

Dec 14, 12 at 3:09pm
MegaBassMan

quote Crusad3r
My thoughts on the subject.

Dec 14, 12 at 3:06pm
Crusad3r

Dec 14, 12 at 2:48pm
RabidChinaGirl