Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Microsoft removes Windows Store ban on 18+ rated games, allowing mature games for submission and sale » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 14, 12 at 2:48pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 12 at 10:04am
Shadic Hearts

Can't suceed without M games.

Dec 15, 12 at 5:43pm
THM

Yahooo...we're gonna legally get R18+ games from January in Australia

Dec 14, 12 at 10:11pm
Wakaman

Haha, I guess they weren't making as muvh money as they though they would without the 18 rated titles.

Dec 14, 12 at 7:28pm
DedValve

I don't admire at all what Microsoft is doing. I honestly wonder what the hell they are going to do next generation because unless they wisen up most if not all indie devs will flock to WiiU/PC and the only thing that'll remain is Call of Evil: Gears of Honor XXLLIII

Which will probably be a good thing since then publishers can stop trying to turn original and inventive games and dumb them down for casuals that way they can dream about making even a fraction of Call of Duty's sales and failing oh so miserably (and granted while I do get off on that I kind of wish the game hadn't sacrificed everything to appeal to everyone).

But what the hell do I know? More games need to play like each other that way people don't get confused and quit gaming all together. Kind of exactly like hollywood today!

Dec 14, 12 at 4:40pm
lKasHl

quote Crusad3r
I dunno... I'll be sticking with Steam for the foreseeable future anyway
Agreed, I do admire Microsoft's tenacity though, surely they know competing against Valve with their reputation after GFWL is futile...

Dec 14, 12 at 3:09pm
MegaBassMan

quote Crusad3r
My thoughts on the subject.

Dec 14, 12 at 3:06pm
Crusad3r

Dec 14, 12 at 2:48pm
RabidChinaGirl