Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo coming to PSN, LIVE everywhere next month » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 14, 12 at 8:09amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 12 at 8:27pm
LOD-squa

I'm going to give it a chance when it gets released, I am really interested to see where they are going with this in the series.

Dec 14, 12 at 6:06pm
THM

quote rpg
I'm going to be buying it regardless on how stealth is in the game -.-
All someone has to do is put *metal gear* on the title and you'll see money coming out of my wallet, I'm probably a sucker, a happy one......
Metal Gear Games never let us down...I'm sure it will be great...

Dec 14, 12 at 3:11pm
rpg

I'm going to be buying it regardless on how stealth is in the game -.-
All someone has to do is put *metal gear* on the title and you'll see money coming out of my wallet, I'm probably a sucker, a happy one......

Dec 14, 12 at 12:55pm
Aeolus426

joy looks like i'll be playing my broken demo on Z.o.E.

Dec 14, 12 at 11:22am
Abyss Raider

I still have a hard time imagining it... Metal Gear... Stylized Action...

Dec 14, 12 at 11:06am
DedValve

long sigh. I have to wait a whole month for this *pops in bayonetta in the meantime*.

I hope it'll also include some of these so called "stealth" whatevers since I'm sure it's all just bullshit and it's just action but less....actiony. Or whatever.

Dec 14, 12 at 8:09am
chautemoc