Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » World of Tanks » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 13, 12 at 5:04amShadow of Death

Standard intro thread for fans and interested parties.

Say hullo and maybe tell others a bit about yourself and the like.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 13 at 11:42am
Vell

Hi guys, I'm Vell! See all you tank lovers in the forum!

Aug 19, 13 at 10:46am
BluePhoenix

Hai Im BP

Didnt know this place existed (Thanks Lorx)

I play on the EU servers as far as i remember

andddd

I tend to specialize a certain type of tank per nation

Jul 24, 13 at 6:28pm
Liege

Liege here. Not active on Neoseeker at large anymore, so my appearances may be cameo. Some of you may recognize me from the MLP and Loungin' forums.

World of Tanks and I have a love-hate relationship. I tend to play it for a while, do great, start to suck, then rage quit. Two months later and the cycle begins anew. Definitely not something I should be playing while already aggravated at something else, because then everything just gets worse and I'm about ready to put my head through the monitor. I'm currently in my declining phase, which has been somewhat stalled by some friends of mine I play with on occasion. NA East.

Tier 6 is as far as I've gotten, with only one tank in that tier: the Jagdpanzer IV. German and Soviet TDs are my preference, though I'm also trying to expand into some mediums. Never been premium, so the grind is slow-going.

Jul 21, 13 at 4:45pm
Cheeseman

Been playing for a few months chilling on the NA east server. IGN: Tsundere_Tanker

Jun 25, 13 at 2:54pm
Haiyai

Im Haiyai, Been playing tanks for a while mostly working on t7s currently and figured i would stop by and introduce myself. Im on the NA server as haiyai and have tiers 2-7 currently in my garage and would be up for playing with some people

Jun 20, 13 at 11:41am
LloydToS

Personally I play on the EU servers, I actually hardly know anyone that plays the game so I usually just solo random battles.

Jun 20, 13 at 11:15am
BluAnimal

Thanks for the header.

I play on NA but I only have the Churchill VII (British T6) and whatever the British T5 Medium Tank is called. I haven't logged on for a good 3-4 months, so ill update it sometime and join you.

Jun 20, 13 at 10:23am
Lorx

(gave the forum a header it looked lonely, excuse the horrible photoshop I am not used to Gimp2 at all)

BluAnimal / LloydToS do you guys play on NA? Attempting to expand my friend list a bit since I've really just been platooning with the same two blokes, attempting to expand my horizons a bit.

Jun 20, 13 at 7:47am
BluAnimal

So we don't have a General Discussion but I'd just like to say its awesome to see this forum picking up. I didn't think it would get much attention from the posts I made in general PC. But yeah, I love you guys.

Jun 19, 13 at 3:56am
Lorx

'ello!

Been playing for about a day, got some free stuff for the game bundled with my mouse so thought I'd give it a shot. Really liking it so far, already advanced to tier 4 and am playing about with a Hetzer.

ign's Seburoh on NA