Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 lands 7 million sales a month after release, over 3 billion in-game kills so far » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Dec 12, 12 at 12:13pmRabidChinaGirl

Assassin's Creed 3 lands 7 million sales a month after release, over 3 billion in-game kills so far

Lydia Sung - Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:13pm (PST) Like (1) Share
"Successful" would probably be an understatement
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 12 at 5:32am
bloodwolf

Dec 13, 12 at 12:09pm
Dragoon

An amazing game, but not without it's flaws obviously. Easily one of the best games of this year, but after playing the likes of Far Cry 3 and Dishonored, I don't think it's quite deserving of GOTY.

Dec 13, 12 at 11:33am
Paranoid Android

Ac3 is absolutely amazing. That's all that should be said.

Dec 13, 12 at 1:02am
Dragoon

quote THM
Nah....I'll be picking up the AC collection consisting of all five games plus DLC in the near future
An anthology user, lynch him!

Dec 12, 12 at 6:17pm
THM

Nah....I'll be picking up the AC collection consisting of all five games plus DLC in the near future

Dec 12, 12 at 4:17pm
DragonSlayer45

Nice to see this one did well. I'll be picking it up soon too.

Dec 12, 12 at 3:59pm
RegalBryant

Only 528 kills per person? Step up your game, AC3 players!

Dec 12, 12 at 3:48pm
Spook

gg Ubisoft, it's a great game.

Funny though, just the other day I was playing on my Wii u and a little notification popped up saying I had achieved top 50% for total kills. I take it there aren't very many Wii u players out there, 'cause I only have about 200 kills. lol

Dec 12, 12 at 1:12pm
Boo

Well they did do a bloody good job of hyping it up and getting us all excited for it, not to mention they've had three big games before it to get a good fanbase, and it's come out two months before christmas can't hurt.

Good on them, I say.
Should have fixed the glitches before they released it to 7 million people though.

Dec 12, 12 at 12:13pm
RabidChinaGirl