Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Far Cry 3 » The Moan Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 12, 12 at 7:58amMnmfan

My first moan.. Loot. 90% of it is worthless shit. Traffic cones, poker chips, someone's keys, crumpled cigerettes, enz enz. And what's the point in all those playing cards? When I first found an Ace playing card and read the description I thought 'cool, I can cheat at poker'. But no, you can't.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 13 at 6:49pm
metalhead555-666

I believe I have found the PERFECT theme song for FAR CRY 3. ANOTHER WAY TO DIE by DISTURBED a song of the album ASYLUM. for those of you who are not familiar with this awesome song the chorus. WE DONT NEED ANOTHER WAY TO DIE! I think you finger out why is perfect for tis game.

Aug 28, 13 at 5:44pm
Spook

Does anybody else just run around killing fauna? The game's as good as dead to me, though I still get a kick out of running off a ledge and shooting a bird of paradise in the face with the crossbow. Only reason I haven't uninstalled yet.

Aug 26, 13 at 9:00pm
metalhead555-666

I had the same problem, I was so mad when I realized that I killed and skinned a dingo and not a dog which I needed to craft something important that I don't remember right now. as for the pigs and boars that's pretty easy to tell the difference: one can gore your @$$ with its tusks and the other is good for bacon.

Mar 11, 13 at 9:37pm
Dizzywallin

quote Eagle Eye
I'm still pretty new to the game, so the first thing was finding the right animals to craft ammo and weapons holders. It took me a good day of playing to figure out how you did just that.

I must be that thick.

No no no. You aren't thick haha. Alot of people had this issue, myself included. I didn't even realize there were animal icons on my map that showed me where to find a certain species. And even after I figured that out, it took me forever to figure out the difference between boars and pigs. Same with dogs and dingos

Mar 11, 13 at 8:06pm
Eagle Eye

I'm still pretty new to the game, so the first thing was finding the right animals to craft ammo and weapons holders. It took me a good day of playing to figure out how you did just that.

I must be that thick.

Mar 10, 13 at 7:30pm
Dizzywallin

quote DQ junkee
quote A Person
No, I definitely want to hear about your experience with the RPG. XD
*ahem*

WHY DO THE ENEMIES GET SUSPICIOUS WHEN IM RUNNING WITH THE LAUNCHER IF THE LAUNCHER IS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL? THIS MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD IF THERE WEREN'T A MILLION ENEMIES, WHICH ARE ALL PRIVATEERS MEANING THEY HAVE GOOD AIM AND GUNS, AND A TIME LIMIT. A TIME LIMIT? REALLY? THE TIME LIMIT ISN'T EVEN LONG ENOUGH TO FIND A GOOD SPOT TO FIRE THE ROCKET (WHICH IS NOWHERE). AFTER ABOUT 12 TRIES YOU FINALLY FIND A SPOT TO FIRE THE ROCKET BUT THE BRIDGE BLOCKS EVERY SHOT. THAT IS IF YOU EVEN AIM WITH ENEMIES RAPING YOU WITH BULLETS. THEN YOU HAVE TO RUN ACROSS THE ENEMY FILLED AREA UNTIL YOU GET UP TO THE BRIDGE. "SWEET" YOU THINK "NOW TO GET TO THE TR-" BAM. YOU ARE NOW BEING DESTROYED BY 5 GUYS GANGBANGING YOU WITH NO COVER. THE WORST PART IS SOME GUY HAD TO OK THIS LEVEL. HE WAS LIKE "yeah this seems like a fair level." "but its not done yet, we dont have a place for players to fire the rocket..." "lol whatever just ship it". /rant.

other than that the game was pretty good.

ahaha... I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely hated this part. Took me 3 tries my first playthrough. You left out the fact that getting to the bridge is a huge pain. The path you have to take is extremely confusing; it's full of zip-lines, dead ends, obstacles, and endless amounts of privateers.

Plus, the privateer outfit you have to wear throughout those missions is terrible. An off-color green and yellow striped jumpsuit? Why not the classic woodland-camo BDUs?

Feb 27, 13 at 8:59am
DQ junkee

quote A Person
*ahem*

WHY DO THE ENEMIES GET SUSPICIOUS WHEN IM RUNNING WITH THE LAUNCHER IF THE LAUNCHER IS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL? THIS MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD IF THERE WEREN'T A MILLION ENEMIES, WHICH ARE ALL PRIVATEERS MEANING THEY HAVE GOOD AIM AND GUNS, AND A TIME LIMIT. A TIME LIMIT? REALLY? THE TIME LIMIT ISN'T EVEN LONG ENOUGH TO FIND A GOOD SPOT TO FIRE THE ROCKET (WHICH IS NOWHERE). AFTER ABOUT 12 TRIES YOU FINALLY FIND A SPOT TO FIRE THE ROCKET BUT THE BRIDGE BLOCKS EVERY SHOT. THAT IS IF YOU EVEN AIM WITH ENEMIES RAPING YOU WITH BULLETS. THEN YOU HAVE TO RUN ACROSS THE ENEMY FILLED AREA UNTIL YOU GET UP TO THE BRIDGE. "SWEET" YOU THINK "NOW TO GET TO THE TR-" BAM. YOU ARE NOW BEING DESTROYED BY 5 GUYS GANGBANGING YOU WITH NO COVER. THE WORST PART IS SOME GUY HAD TO OK THIS LEVEL. HE WAS LIKE "yeah this seems like a fair level." "but its not done yet, we dont have a place for players to fire the rocket..." "lol whatever just ship it". /rant.

other than that the game was pretty good.

Feb 26, 13 at 9:19pm
Spook

Feb 26, 13 at 3:43pm
DQ junkee

The boss fights. Every fight made you teleport to a disco-drug room. Also even though you only fight Hoyt in the one mission, when you leave the disco, everyone in the room is dead.

Oh, and don't get me started on the mission where you had to shoot the rocket at the truck....

Feb 02, 13 at 3:04am
ELiTEpkX

Loot, no more (rarely find) any pirates after securing all the outposts, the severely limited multiplayer that barely works, and my big one is the outdated graphics and really not just the graphics but mostly the jaggies that are everywhere. This game gave me really bad headaches from that, and I came close to taking it back just for that reason. I guess it is just because how big the game is. All other Ubisoft titles aren't that bad when it comes to jaggies though I am playing through the newer Assassins Creed games without a problem.