Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 » PSN Friends » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 12 at 7:42pmPauliepoos

So, I need people to have 5 people from my friends list who play this, so I can get the required trophy. Also, just to mess around and play online with. Anybody who's looking for PSN friends, post here. The more the merrier. It'll be fun having a large list of friends on Autolog, trying to better each other at race times, speed traps, billboards, etc.

Add me.

PSN - Pauliepoos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 13 at 9:33pm
overthetop2

I'm a bit late to the party... but I'd really like it if anyone who's reading this and is playing Most Wanted or at least has played it in the past to add me, ott2-gt

The platinum trophy looks very attainable in this game but to get there I need some in-game friends for a couple of the achievements. As for online multiplayer, I wasn't fond of the speedlist system at first, but it's growing on me, especially since I can now figure out which direction the race is going to start in by looking at the "Meet Up" text. It would be nice to get a few games in to tick off the multiplayer based trophies (custom speedlist, pro mods, takedown a friend). My ideal speedlist would be one composed solely of straight up races.

Jun 07, 13 at 2:58pm
shaunwhite272

ADD ME Im Cash_money_fo_me

May 20, 13 at 6:54pm
Patsalmon

Add me if you want
Psn:- Patsalmon
Add a note as well saying NFSMW

I play fair. I don't just drive around smashing into people unless the challenge requires it.

Mar 30, 13 at 6:03am
D00M3D UK

Add me please. D00M3D_UK_

Feb 02, 13 at 8:43pm
Shinobi Kobra

I just got the game as well. Add me . Keyeeze

Jan 04, 13 at 7:25am
Trypticon8

Add Me : Trypticon8

Dec 31, 12 at 6:10am
X-88MPH

I'm X-88MPH on PSN, just recently got the game, love to have some people to play with. Add me at your convenience.

Dec 29, 12 at 4:22am
Chrisr1606

I need friends for this too. Add me chrisr1606

Dec 18, 12 at 2:21am
anthonykal

Add me gs-fx92

Dec 12, 12 at 5:06pm
Matt 123456789

Oh thanks