Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on PSN today and it doesn't come with Trophies » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 12 at 3:19pmAnthonyMole

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 13 at 3:15am
Jordan carter

It's £5.99 now lol u guys got ripped

Mar 05, 13 at 7:55pm
gtafanfromday1

On ps3 the cars look much better then on the ps2(more relective paint, tires more detailed, rims more detailed) characters look better and the animation is not so blocky and the colors arent so flat and boring (did a side by side comparison with my ps3 and xbox 360 me and two other people who both own xboxes agreed the ps3 version looks much better

Mar 01, 13 at 4:11am
SIMAO

I AGREE WITH ADADAD

Mar 01, 13 at 4:08am
rosa

whos the lunitic talking about gta san andreas.gta san andreas rocks

Jan 07, 13 at 10:32am
adadad

great game, but no trophies? no buy.

Jan 07, 13 at 9:37am
Mnmfan

quote Steve
I donte see why they couldn't have trophies...

There's tons of shit they could make trophies for, like finding bigfoot etc.
Don't really care about having HD just some trophies would be nice.
Its not really worth 15 without them especially if you own the solid copy anyway.

They really should add trophies, then all the trophy fanatics would be on it.
The money they'd get from it then would be off the charts(exaggerating but you get the point)
That would make platinum unattainable. Well unless they.. ya know.. put Bigfoot in the game first.

Jan 07, 13 at 5:00am
Gamesta100

It's funny that I said I would just buy this for PC if I want another copy because as I was cleaning I found a PC copy I bought for $3. Because I bought it after my PC broke and I still don't have one, I forgot all about it.

Dec 30, 12 at 10:09pm
haalyle

I've still got the PS2 copy and a PS2, not wasting my money on a re-release that's the same thing.

Dec 28, 12 at 5:40pm
J917

You 2 do realise it's 12 quid? Still expensive for an old game though. Is there anyway to stop the posts from notifying you btw?

Dec 28, 12 at 5:34pm
Steve

I donte see why they couldn't have trophies...

There's tons of shit they could make trophies for, like finding bigfoot etc.
Don't really care about having HD just some trophies would be nice.
Its not really worth 15 without them especially if you own the solid copy anyway.

They really should add trophies, then all the trophy fanatics would be on it.
The money they'd get from it then would be off the charts(exaggerating but you get the point)