Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Stages For SSB4! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 12 at 1:35pmThe InterWebz Guy

Make a stage for SSB4,like mine,

Big Red Bath Battlefield

Level:choose.Fourteen.Boss:Clone and His Notepad
LEAVE CLEAR IF NONE
Series/Franchise:Scribblenauts
Gimmicks:The bath flies left-right and up-down,don't fall off! The bath is on the sides to battle,so if you step into the middle...you get sucked into the drain. Items fly about during The Boss Battle with Clone.

Game For Inclusion:Like,the most recent game.Scribblenauts Unlimited

I would like to see your ideas!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 13 at 6:04pm
Neo Power

quote RegalBryant
There is no such thing as a 'girl game' or 'boy game'. There is, however, such a thing as a sucky game. I played it too. And it was lame.
Sorry I took so long to reply, RegalBryant. But you don't seem to be familiar with the audience the game is after: females. Which male in his right mind wants a game whereby you model women in makeup and accessories and have them strut on the runway? And Style Savvy for the original DS was a hit among girls. If it's lame to you, so be it. But as a gamer seeking ideas to lay down for the next Smash Bros., I cannot overlook any idea from any Nintendo-published game, no matter how lame or heavily criticised it may be. Who knows, the idea that will raise Super Smash Bros. 4 to a higher caliber could come from technically the worst Nintendo game ever made...

So, in conclusion, I have the Style Savvy Trendsetters demo on my 3DS, and I was quite entertained by what I saw. It's a game I'm considering getting.

Jan 29, 13 at 7:52am
RegalBryant

quote Neo Power
I got a good stage idea!
It's appropriated from Style Savvy: Trendsetters, which, if you're curious, yes, is a Nintendo franchise. The players will do their battle on a sort of runway, and models will walk on the runway at the background, modeling and showing off all their sensational clothes. The MC could make more character-personal commentary, like Peach's dress color clashing with the fashion color theme.

Yes, I am aware that Style Savvy is a 'girl game'. But I am a male (a 17-year old male), and I am bold enough to admit that I played a girl game.

...So let anyone try to argue with me.
There is no such thing as a 'girl game' or 'boy game'. There is, however, such a thing as a sucky game. I played it too. And it was lame.

Jan 27, 13 at 6:27pm
GoombasRool

quote X Naut Shroober
quote GoombasRool
Truly a revolutionary idea.

In all seriousness, a stage based on the shopping mall or (more likely) the factory in Shiver Star from Kirby 64 would be cool. Could either have the escalator room and have rocks tumbling down or use the elevators to move between different floors for the mall. As for the factory... conveyor belts! And this giant robots in the background that smash down on the stage with their massive squeaky hammers of doom.

I KNOW RIGHT!!! Nice stage idea, I loved the mall level (in Kirby 64). Here's my stage:

Giygas Dimension

The players are on a thin black platform in the "Giygas Dimension". It is pitch black and Giygas's eerie music plays in the background. After a few seconds, the red swirly version of Giygas appears in the background. He moves around and says random threatening things in an Earthbound styled text box. Kind of like the Spear Pillar stage (whatever it's called), Giygas can attack players. He can send "Un-Graspable" attacks at players that can do high damage. He can also put players to sleep, make them have that status effect after you get hit by a Deku Nut and put a flower on your head.

Jan 27, 13 at 4:58pm
X Naut Shroober

quote GoombasRool
Truly a revolutionary idea.

In all seriousness, a stage based on the shopping mall or (more likely) the factory in Shiver Star from Kirby 64 would be cool. Could either have the escalator room and have rocks tumbling down or use the elevators to move between different floors for the mall. As for the factory... conveyor belts! And this giant robots in the background that smash down on the stage with their massive squeaky hammers of doom.

Jan 27, 13 at 2:06pm
GoombasRool

Jan 25, 13 at 12:53pm
canderson

I don't have any stage suggestions, but what I do want is for this next game to not include any vetically or horizontally auto scrolling stages, for example: Icicle Mountain in Super Smash Bros Melee, Rumble Falls and Mushroom Kingdom in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

At times it becomes an issue of trying to keep up with this stage, especially the vertical auto scrolling stages. It can be frustrating playing Stock Matches on these courses sometimes.

Jan 23, 13 at 10:37am
Neo Power

I got a good stage idea!
It's appropriated from Style Savvy: Trendsetters, which, if you're curious, yes, is a Nintendo franchise. The players will do their battle on a sort of runway, and models will walk on the runway at the background, modeling and showing off all their sensational clothes. The MC could make more character-personal commentary, like Peach's dress color clashing with the fashion color theme.

Yes, I am aware that Style Savvy is a 'girl game'. But I am a male (a 17-year old male), and I am bold enough to admit that I played a girl game.

...So let anyone try to argue with me.

Jan 04, 13 at 12:23am
AgatioGanon

Poison Pond is a good idea.

They could have those spiky tires, yok, as a stage hazard.

Jan 03, 13 at 3:51pm
PwnageMaster67

quote RegalBryant
Underwater stages could act like the air stages, maybe an extra jump thrown in for good measure. an for the falling, mayb whirlpools or a current ala Jungle Japes.
I hated the Jungle Japes currents, so I wouldn't want that idea. But I do like the whirlpool idea.

Jan 03, 13 at 3:13pm
RegalBryant

Underwater stages could act like the air stages, maybe an extra jump thrown in for good measure. an for the falling, mayb whirlpools or a current ala Jungle Japes.