Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Diablo 3 console build up and running, but the team is focused on "next big Diablo thing" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 12 at 9:20ambluexy

Diablo 3 console build up and running, but the team is focused on "next big Diablo thing"

Rory Young - Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:20am (PST) Like Share
Console gamers mash buttons as well as PC gamers
 Image 1
Source: Polygon
Section: PC Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 31, 13 at 6:21am
Jace2012

I hope they implement the itemization changes somewhere during the summer! Keep up the good work and correct your mistakes!

May 28, 13 at 10:45pm
Cmm

Will they console version have better drops? where as in PC drops was bad because of auction house.

May 09, 13 at 3:39am
Jace2012

Diablo is a good game and I look forward to the expansion! Although changes made now, 1 year after its release should have been implemented from day 1.

Dec 13, 12 at 8:06pm
Tenklis

Hit the nail on the head, although I still think they could have made it better without removÍng the auction house. If diablo 2 had an rmah I'd be all over it.

Dec 13, 12 at 2:40pm
Marc

Its not a bad game no, but it is sloppy work for classic Blizzard standards and nowhere near the sequel Diablo 2 deserved. Its gimmicky and lacks any real character. The gameplay is centered around constant grinding and purchasing/selling off the auction house which completely eliminated a sense of online community and boring money-grabbing endgame with little to no human contact. I wanted D3 with style and love instead I got real money gimmicks and linear WoW that doesn't support 8 characters.

Don't even get me started on the story and level design. (forgetable characters, cutscenes being shoved down your throat every second,Deckard Cain destroyed by some nobody,etc)

Edit: Still no PVP? Pretty embarrassing stuff. I hope companys learn that you can't get away with this stuff anymore.

Dec 12, 12 at 7:56pm
Tenklis

Well you have fun running keep depth until the pvp patch.

Dec 12, 12 at 5:55pm
Yoshi Fanatic

quote Tenklis
It's a horrible game, not a good game, learn the difference.
Whatever works for you sports fan. I thoroughly enjoy playing this game, it's not a horrible game. I wouldn't spend my time playing this game if I thought it was a horrible game. I love doing Act III pub games with just doing keep depth clears. It helps me find people to do mp runs for keys with. Granted, this game was not very good at all until 1.0.4 and didn't truly feel like a Diablo game to me until 1.0.5.

Anyways, this next big thing is probably a much delayed addition of at least PvP. It's definitely disappointing that we haven't seen it seven months since its release and there's not even any developer news like even a blog out on it yet.

Dec 12, 12 at 12:44pm
bluexy

I love Diablo III, up until the end game, which is pretty similar to how I feel about Diablo II. Original Diablo is still my fav. ;D

Dec 12, 12 at 12:40pm
Tenklis

lool as if people on this site defend that train wreck. It's a horrible game, not a good game, learn the difference.

Dec 12, 12 at 8:51am
Crusad3r

Supernova1332 the first two Diablos were linear as well. It's always been a linear game.