Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Far Cry 3 » General Discussion I - The Definition of Insanity » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 11, 12 at 8:51amjbh

GD I - The Definition of Insanity

What's up guys? I'm sure most of you know how these work, figured I'd boot up a GD seeing as there's a fair few members that seem to be coming back to the forum.

For those of you that don't know this is just a General Discussion thread for discussing, well, whatever you feel like. Be it on or off-topic to the game.

So to kick it off, what have you guys been doing on the game lately? Finished it yet?

I've mostly been mopping up the last outposts, and playing a little multiplayer here and there,

Also, for those of you wondering about the header image up there. Be sure to check this little web series Machinima published for Far Cry 3, it's pretty entertaining and Michael Mando (the guy behind Vaas) is amazing.

Approved by A Person

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 31, 13 at 10:37am
TheESCapist

Hello? IM HERE.

Let's try getting this rolling again.
People still play this right?

May 04, 13 at 5:00am
Coi Cki

Where the fudge is everyone? Hello?! Anybody there?!

ECHO!!!

Echo...

echo...

echo

Apr 08, 13 at 1:10pm
Coi Cki

I actually enjoy getting the relics. It can be fun to figure out how to get to some of them.

Anyways, I've been trying my map-making - skills lately. Already published 3. It's just a shame that the community isn't that big.

With my latest map, I started getting the hang of it, putting alot of attention to detail.

The map-making was, imo, the best part of FC2, and it's still alot of fun.

Apr 08, 13 at 6:27am
nicmoodygaming

yeah. The hilarity in the fact that I always injure his right thumb lost interest. lol oh well. I enjoy letters of the lost, but the 120 relics just make me mad.

Mar 30, 13 at 7:25am
Coi Cki

Well, just collected the last of the Lost Letters... Damn this game is amazing. Just exploring, getting lost in the wilderness, killing the occasional bad guy...

I think I've seen every injury now... Kinda hoping I could maim Jason in more ways. His right thumb keeps getting hurt alot lately... Oh well...

Mar 28, 13 at 3:43am
hiigaran

yes. yes it was.

Mar 28, 13 at 3:37am
Coi Cki

Errr... O.. k..?

That was random.

Mar 26, 13 at 7:31am
hiigaran

Mar 26, 13 at 6:36am
Coi Cki

Well... I expected Far Cry 3 to be great... I was wrong...

It's AWESOME!!!

Glad I got it, only regret not getting it sooner.

Mar 24, 13 at 6:04pm
SpOOK

Nice