Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 » Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 sees new trailer during 2012 VGAs » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 10, 12 at 7:03pmVeGiTAX2

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 13 at 6:20am
JacqueseVonRIP

Current gen, as far as I know

May 20, 13 at 12:30pm
Cmm

Is the game still on for current gen or Konami will release for next gen instead?

Dec 18, 12 at 3:44am
DarkLordAkuma

I'm annoyed that they are doing the in between linking game on the 3DS. I really want to play that to get the full story, but I'm not shelling out for a 3DS just to play one game.

Dec 17, 12 at 9:27am
JacqueseVonRIP

I hope we get to start off as the old, weak, grey Dracul and slowly become stronger over the game. There's one thing I don't understand though. David Cox said the game would be seamless instead of being split into chapters, yet said the game would be spread over a number of different years. I wonder what happens if we miss some things in one time period. Does it mean we can't get them ever?

Dec 11, 12 at 5:57am
Vapid Soul

Going to enjoy this one.

Dec 11, 12 at 1:49am
DarkLordAkuma

Wow really looking forward to this. Loved Lord of Shadows!

Dec 10, 12 at 11:21pm
Largerock

Holy Hell...the gameplay looks awesome.

Dec 10, 12 at 11:00pm
supertom236

so now that he is a vampire, does he find out that modern men are simply miserable piles of secrets?

Dec 10, 12 at 7:42pm
THM

OMG...OMG...Can't wait

Dec 10, 12 at 7:03pm
VeGiTAX2