Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! » Most Broken Card of 2012! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please look at the dates of when the last post was added to a thread as bumping a thread who had it's last post a year ago is not prefered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Dec 08, 12 at 4:59pmSwampert X

It is time to select the most broken card released in 2012.

Every member can nominate up to 3 cards, cards that are already nominated cannot be nominated again. TCG only...

nominations end December 24 and then the voting starts. The voting will end January 1 2013 and we'll have the most broken card of 2012!

nominees:

1: Inzektor Hornet
2: Mermail Abysslinde
3: Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
4: Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord
5: Wind-Up Shark
6: Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
7: Hieratic Dragon of Atum
8: Geargiarmor
9: Queen Dragun Djinn
10: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
11: Number 9: Dyson Sphere

reprinted nominees:

1: Evolzar Laggia
2: Tour Guide from the Underworld
3: Judgment Dragon
4: Mirror Force
5: Wind-Up Zenmaines

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 12 at 5:28am
Swampert X

nominating is over, everyone can now assemble their Top 5 of most broken cards out of the option presented in the OP and post them here.

Dec 13, 12 at 5:18am
Miragedres

Hornet
Laggia
Zenmaity

All threats last format and this one as well.

Dec 10, 12 at 2:09pm
Swampert X

that I do not reply does not mean I did not see it, the OP says more then enough on this one. ^^

Dec 10, 12 at 2:02pm
GameOver

Runesage
It might be eaisier to get a response if you notify Swampert X first.

Dec 10, 12 at 7:13am
Runesage

My nominees are
Queen Dragun Djinn.
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.
Number 9: Dyson Sphere.

Dec 10, 12 at 4:51am
Swampert X

decided to make an extra section for the reptined nominees Psychosis NOS and PikaPower13.

Dec 09, 12 at 6:18pm
Psychosis NOS

...Swampy, Laggia was rereleased in a 2012 Tin. His argument resounds for everything 'cept Peace. Suck my big meaty jowls(You thought I was gonna say penis, ha!)

Anyway, my three are:

1: Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity.

It's basically a Themed Tour Guide that you summon from the extra deck. With generic materials and an overpowered effect, the card made Wind-Ups last format. It made Wind-Up Rat the single sackiest topdeck in the game, worse than Rescue Rabbit(considering if you're topdecking in Rabbit, you're in a bad bad place).
I'm not going to bother explaining the hand loop because Kent already nailed that...nail...on the...head, yeah that was poorly thought out, anyway, moving on!

2: Geargiarmor.

This card has a solid defense, brutal effect, and single-handedly fuels an entire deck.
With enough power to hurt anything not at 2000, which is often either hard to get on the field or removed by the deck's ridiculous amounts of space for backrow, he's going to trigger.
He single-handedly pulls an entire deck into being tier 1. That shouldn't happen, period. And while I'll be the first to tell you that Gears have a lot more power and abusable combos than just Armor, he's the core of the deck, and nobody can dispute that.

3: God's Own Personal Anti-Son-Of-A-Bitch Machi...I mean Tour Guide from the Underworld(It was released again in the Hanzo tin and battle back, my nuts: Your face, with a side of crumpets.)

Tour Guide is...
Oh god, do I even have to say it? Everypony and their pet Spike knows how stupid that Whore Guide is. She's one of the three most recognizeable cards in Yugioh, even by people who don't -play-(I did a survey...I was bored. Don't judge me.)
She's a free plus one, at no cost to you, that forces your opponent to veiler or stop in some way, or you do something stupid. Or you sit on her and sangan and profit. Or in certain cases, you bounce her for birdman and profit anyway.

Every deck I've seen that doesn't have its own themed rank 3 Engine uses her. The only ones I've recently seen that don't rely on that cancer-ridden puppy are Sams, Geargia, Inzektors, and Mermails. She's too much

Dec 09, 12 at 5:13pm
Roxas

Hieratic Dragon King of Atum from Galactic Overlord. Its effect, for me, may as well say: "Once per turn, detach 1 Xyz Material, Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your Deck."

And more. For REDMD shenanigans, thus even more Xyz/Synchro Summoning.

Dec 09, 12 at 1:18pm
GameOver

Swampert X
Oh! Sorry. I didnt know they had to be realeased in 2012. Let me redo them then.

Dec 09, 12 at 1:15pm
Swampert X

quote PikaPower13
Swampert X

1.Judgment Dragon/Deep Sea Diver
2. Mirror Force
3. Wind-Up Zenmanies
unfortunately neither of those cards were first released in 2012, so I cannot put them down. =(