Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Age: Origins » Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2 promo DLC now available free » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Remember that this is a multi-platform forum so if you have a problem, make sure you add what platform you are using. Thanks!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 07, 12 at 7:58amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 08, 12 at 1:02pm
Raijin1999

For the PS3 version the items will appear in the PS store (so several dozen 15kb downloads).

Dec 08, 12 at 1:28am
S-I-E

quote Orgazmo
I'll assume I'll be prompted to download a bunch of 115kb files next time I boot up DA:O/2?

Or will I have to go into the menus and download myself, just for free?
there's no download needed, just boot up the game after registering the items and dragon age will do the rest provided you linked your account.

just in case this is the first time you receive the DA promos: in DAO you can pick up the free items from Bodahn Feddic (http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Bodahn_Feddic) and in DA2 you can find the items in your storage chest found at the home/estate.

enjoy your loot =)

Dec 07, 12 at 1:24pm
Gotenks

I will need to get my games back from my friend. I could do with starting a new playthrough in both games.

Dec 07, 12 at 12:40pm
Orgazmo

I'll assume I'll be prompted to download a bunch of 115kb files next time I boot up DA:O/2?

Or will I have to go into the menus and download myself, just for free?

Dec 07, 12 at 11:36am
Nagare

I'm happy for this because I haven't played too much of 2 yet and my Origins game got ruined.

Dec 07, 12 at 8:16am
Lyonnais

Wow! I was actually planning on replaying DA:O and DA2 so that's pretty useful.

Actually already finished DA:O, but you can literally replay that game in so many ways and I still have to finish awakenings. So I'll be sure to use this.

Dec 07, 12 at 7:58am
chautemoc