Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SimCity 5 » Neo Region » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 07, 12 at 2:56amAndyD_U

If their is a option to create a invite only region would anyone be interested in joining a region made up of people from here?

Thought it would be a interesting way to work together, build a nice community and have a dedicated thread/forum for it to discuss things out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 08, 13 at 7:49pm
Jjord

Wow. It's been a looong time since I walked the halls of neo.
As my first return post since 2011. If this forum location is even remotely active, I'd like some friends to play simcity 2013 with.
My Username on origin is Starnsworth or you can search my email address on origin for it. If you want my Email, shoot me a PM with your origin ID.

Thanks,
-Starns

Apr 02, 13 at 3:19am
Kags77

If its full add me on origin and skype, my username is Kags77 i can give you the details of my region i have a couple of people on it already so be sure to add me.

Mar 31, 13 at 12:18pm
LloydToS

quote James Young
quote LloydToS
I'd like an invite to the region, my Origin is Lethalvriend.
I'll make sure to do it as soon as possible I do need you to log on as soon as possible for it to be done though.
I didn't realize I had to be online at the same time, I'll send you a message when I see you online

Mar 31, 13 at 7:57am
James Young

quote LloydToS
I'd like an invite to the region, my Origin is Lethalvriend.
I'll make sure to do it as soon as possible I do need you to log on as soon as possible for it to be done though.

Mar 31, 13 at 7:39am
LloydToS

I'd like an invite to the region, my Origin is -.

Mar 30, 13 at 3:14pm
James Young

quote jonnycool2009
quote James Young
quote jonnycool2009
Hi,

I would also like to join your region. I've been playing SimCity5 for a few days now and am enjoying it. But it's very unsatisfying playing it alone past a certain point. So here I am looking for someone to play with coop.

I know that I'm new to the forums but I would appreciate if you would invite me.
Sure, I'll add you to the region, am I correct in thinking that you are The_Night_Site?
No. I'm "jonnycool2009"
Alright, fair enough, just making sure, since someone by that name added me earlier and I thought that it might have been you.

Mar 30, 13 at 2:47pm
jonnycool2009

quote James Young
quote jonnycool2009
Hi,

I would also like to join your region. I've been playing SimCity5 for a few days now and am enjoying it. But it's very unsatisfying playing it alone past a certain point. So here I am looking for someone to play with coop.

I know that I'm new to the forums but I would appreciate if you would invite me.
Sure, I'll add you to the region, am I correct in thinking that you are The_Night_Site?
No. I'm "jonnycool2009"

Mar 30, 13 at 2:13pm
James Young

quote jonnycool2009
Hi,

Mar 30, 13 at 1:46pm
jonnycool2009

Hi,

Mar 26, 13 at 3:41am
BradSK

Someone build a city next to my city so that I can send all my criminals to you build a great work with you