Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 06, 12 at 11:21pmSkX

quote ANN
The January issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is announcing on Monday that Seiji Kishi (Persona 4 The Animation) is directing the television anime adaptation of the simulation role-playing game Devil Survivor 2 from Atlus. The anime will air next April.

Yoshimichi Hirai is the assistant director at the studio Bridge, and Makoto Uezu is in charge of the series scripts. Kotaro Nakagawa is scoring the music.
I loved the game, but I haven't seen Persona 4 the Animation. Is the director good?

Now if they'll only make a Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 anime...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 13 at 1:32pm
Duncan Idaho

So it's official, DS2 the animation aired 7 weeks ago it's first ep, so far so good, and i am liking the MC characterization, also dubhe battle? MIND BLOWING, better than anything matrix pulled

Dec 15, 12 at 9:53pm
Giral Ga

quote SkX
quote ANN
The January issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is announcing on Monday that Seiji Kishi (Persona 4 The Animation) is directing the television anime adaptation of the simulation role-playing game Devil Survivor 2 from Atlus. The anime will air next April.

Yoshimichi Hirai is the assistant director at the studio Bridge, and Makoto Uezu is in charge of the series scripts. Kotaro Nakagawa is scoring the music.
I loved the game, but I haven't seen Persona 4 the Animation. Is the director good?

Now if they'll only make a Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 anime...
yes! the director's actually good in my opinion . although i recommend you to play the game first then watch the anime, or you could do it the other way around. basically, all i can say is that it's worth watching

Dec 11, 12 at 3:39am
Arcliff

DS1 was pretty much back to SMT2's premise and thus it's a lot harder to adapt. DS2, not so much.

Dec 10, 12 at 5:45pm
GlancingReverse

DS2 Yes!

quote Rabla
HOLY SHIIIITTTTTTTTT YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

why didnt they do DS1 though *bleep*

Been playing through Overclocked recently, and it seems that DS1 simply has way too much stuff going on at once and it would be hard to mix it all together at a decent pace for an anime compared to DS2 which is a lot more straightforward.

Dec 08, 12 at 2:59am
Rabla

HOLY SHIIIITTTTTTTTT YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

why didnt they do DS1 though *bleep*

Dec 08, 12 at 12:12am
Kanon

DOSE TITS.

Dec 07, 12 at 11:52am
SkX

Dec 07, 12 at 10:41am
Pheonyx

I'm excited for this which means I'm the only one here who's going to like it.

Although this time I've actually read/played the original material, so I might get to join the grump group and complain about how much it gets wrong from the game.

Dec 07, 12 at 10:37am
Duncan Idaho

You are kidding me, a SMT2 animation i hope they do one also for SMT:DSO

Dec 07, 12 at 9:15am
luffyluffy

>Directed by Seiji Kishi

you're basically sunk, dead in the water.