Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Challenge Tips and Stories » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 12 at 7:48pm
Horse

quote Mnmfan
quote Wackajack
I think the challenges in this game are pretty good, so i thought we could all share some stories/tips on how we got some of the harder ones (without boosting FFS)

I finished the humiliation challenges off last night. Little tip for the afterlife kills, bouncing betty's. The first time i ever used them and got like 5 afterlife medals on hijacked, a bit noob but i tried the crossbow and it was too difficult.
Another tip for Afterlife is if you're using Bouncing Betty or Claymores always watch the killcam when you die. Especially if you know your killer is about to walk into your placed betty. Equipment vanish as soon as you respawn so those extra 5 seconds of watching the killcam is often enough to get a kill.
Or easier yet, play Sticks and Stones. 90% of your medals will be Afterlife medals.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:45pm
Mnmfan

quote Wackajack
I think the challenges in this game are pretty good, so i thought we could all share some stories/tips on how we got some of the harder ones (without boosting FFS)

I finished the humiliation challenges off last night. Little tip for the afterlife kills, bouncing betty's. The first time i ever used them and got like 5 afterlife medals on hijacked, a bit noob but i tried the crossbow and it was too difficult.
Another tip for Afterlife is if you're using Bouncing Betty or Claymores always watch the killcam when you die. Especially if you know your killer is about to walk into your placed betty. Equipment vanish as soon as you respawn so those extra 5 seconds of watching the killcam is often enough to get a kill.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:25pm
oni_hero

Just a simple, basic headshot tip for everyone....

Aim high, shoulder height. Nine times out of ten you will score a headshot, either from the target moving into your line of fire, or from the hitboxes(horrible I know.)

I finished 100 headshots for the vector in 3 games.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:02pm
DarkBlade725

Tip for everyone: Orbital VSAT=Instant win

Dec 06, 12 at 2:59pm
Wackajack