Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Taunt ideas » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 12 at 6:21pmRegalBryant

What kind of taunts would you like to see?

Link taunt:

MAKE IT HAPPEN, NINTENDO!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 07, 12 at 7:30pm
AgatioGanon

quote Swampasaur
quote GaTheZakk
Do you mean the assist trophy from Brawl, Sawmpasaur that I nicknamed "The Flying underwear Beast?"

Because thats what The Devil is in Super Smash Bros games.
Not sure if trolling.

Either way I meant that the owl in Zelda is one of the most hated characters of the franchise, while most people are neutral to or like Fi.

[quote=GaTheZakk|message:34030552]One of his yaunts could be that screaming roar he does in Brawl with the whirlwind that looks like hes posssessed.
He could scream his classic screech.

Whirlwind? Possession? What?
[Its called kidding.

I know very well that The Devil assist trophy wears tights like wrestlers wear, I was kidding.

About Ridley's scream, yes its scary enough that he looks possessed.]

Dec 07, 12 at 6:37pm
Thrawn

Link should get a taunt based off Skyward Sword.

Dec 07, 12 at 3:20pm
RegalBryant

quote Swampasaur
Either way I meant that the owl in Zelda is one of the most hated characters of the franchise, while most people are neutral to or like Fi.
Wait, they are?

Dec 07, 12 at 2:27pm
Swampasaur

quote GaTheZakk
Do you mean the assist trophy from Brawl, Sawmpasaur that I nicknamed "The Flying underwear Beast?"

Not sure if trolling.

quote GaTheZakk
One of his yaunts could be that screaming roar he does in Brawl with the whirlwind that looks like hes posssessed.
He could scream his classic screech.

Whirlwind? Possession? What?

Dec 07, 12 at 11:42am
AgatioGanon

I think assist trophies should taunt too.

I think Waluigi is only one that does, sort of a taunt thats simular to Wario's luighing taunt.

They should add Ridley

One of his yaunts could be that screaming roar he does in Brawl with the whirlwind that looks like hes posssessed.

Dec 07, 12 at 12:49am
Swampasaur

quote GaTheZakk
I don't like Fi, she's really annoying.

Maybe Gaepora Kaepora can pop up and do a never ending boring dialog.

You say Fi is annoying, and THEN TELL THEM TO UNLEASH THE DEVIL ITSELF?!?

Dec 06, 12 at 7:10pm
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
KAEPORA GAEBORA. GET IT RIGHT.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:04pm
AgatioGanon

I don't like Fi, she's really annoying.

Dec 06, 12 at 6:31pm
Quixotic

quote RegalBryant
quote Quixotic
Maybe Fi could pop up and give out hints about the other opponents.
Or tell you your battery is low.
Lol, I like this idea.

Dec 06, 12 at 6:21pm
AgatioGanon

Alex's Taunt

Evil thoughts, he stands there all full of himself and arrogant like thinking Evil Thoughts of his evil master plan to claim alchemy and destroy Weyard or perhaps all worlds connected in Super Smash Bros.