Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Sony releases new trailer, demo for LittleBigPlanet: Karting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 12 at 4:00am
Skyler_x_Mandy

TL;DR at the bottom. This seems really awesome. I thought it would end up being ModNation Racers 2, but this look promising.
Also, why all the comparision to Mario Kart? They're clearly two racing games with two different focuses. This is the same as when people started bagging on PSASBR for being a fighting game in the same style as SSB. Again same genre, but I think PSASBR is more of a combo based fighting game than SSB's looser fighting mechanic.
TL;DR people try to compare these like Black Ops to Scribblenauts, it's ridiculous. Stop.

Dec 05, 12 at 5:00pm
THM

This is Sony's long awaited answer to MARIO!!!

Dec 05, 12 at 2:11pm
JonesLFC

Thought this game might be quite fun like Mario Kart, but after seeing one gameplay video I think it looks shit tbh.

Dec 05, 12 at 1:57pm
AnthonyMole