Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Snapgear LITE+ » Hi everyone! Could you please suggest me a good VPN for my Android?! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 21, 12 at 4:06am
Chrisy

Thank you for your advice!! It seems quite interesting and I think I will try it, to find out if it really worths!!!

Dec 05, 12 at 3:23am
michaelscott

Hi Chrisy!!! As I see you are looking for a good VPN!! For my own experience I would recommend you to try Kepard VPN service. Trust me, it worths. Besides, it offers you an advantageous offert . The only thing that you have to do is to create an account through this refferal link goo (dot) gl/LauCM and you have::D 15 free VPN days, but if you start referring your friends you can get also 30 days premium VPN account per invite. So, as the french people say: BONNE CHANCE!!

Dec 05, 12 at 2:25am
Chrisy

Hey! What VPN service do you use for your Android? I really need a reliable and easy to handle VPN. Thanks.