Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » The 28 Different Designs of the Nintendo 3DS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 12 at 7:52pmGotenks

Click to Explore

I thought this was a pretty cool thing to look at the other night. It shows off all of the current 3DS designs. I want the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 13 at 4:32am
Zeezow

For the plain designs, my favorite is aqua blue.... but those limited edition 3DSs are... amazing o:
There are some that I never knew about

I want them all <3

Fire Emblem looks exceptionally nice, not so dense yet not so plain

Dec 26, 12 at 8:36pm
Quixotic

My favorite of the bunch is the Kingdom Hearts 3DS. It looks really great.

The Mario, Fire Emblem and Silver 3DS look nice too.

Dec 25, 12 at 7:41am
GameOver

I like the Cosmos Black, Aqua Blue, and the Pikachu Edition 3DS's.

Dec 24, 12 at 6:14am
DedValve

Wat. the. flying. *bleep*. NOA.

Ice White 3DS? Monster Hunter 3DS? *deep sigh* I'm going to cross my finger that we get a special NEW (no not *bleep*ing cheap like Mario kart) edition of Luigi's mansion. I swear to god I will string you from unpleasant places and hang you by them if we don't.

....Ah screw it, I'm getting me a Japanese 3DS when I do get one. Hopefully they'll be able to hack it to remove region locking before I dive into one.

DAT DRAGON QUEST.

Aren't some of these stickers (like Kingdom hearts) rather than designs? If so, Ice White makes nearly every sticker look epic.

Dec 23, 12 at 7:13pm
Neonaught

I want the Fire Emblem awakening 3ds or the black charizard one to bad it will probably not be released in the US.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:58pm
Fluidity

I knew there were a good handful of designs among the regions, but 28? I'm more fond of the XLs, white being my favorite. I'm so bland but the damned thing is sleek as hell. Can't wait to get mine.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:52pm
Gotenks

Click to Explore

I thought this was a pretty cool thing to look at the other night. It shows off all of the current 3DS designs. I want the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS.