Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Assassin's Creed 3 very first DLC 'Hidden Secrets Pack' adds three missions, Season Pass only for now » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 12 at 12:08pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 16, 13 at 8:42am
Guest111

how do you start the dlc? i cant figure out where to go to start the missions i have the season pass and cant find anything. what are these preleg missions after getting the trinkets?

Dec 26, 12 at 6:08pm
LOD-squa

They should be Naval missions so you have to go to the menu for the ships.

Dec 26, 12 at 5:28pm
Mario

Got this but I don't know how to start the missions or if they are even there

Dec 07, 12 at 11:45am
LOD-squa

Thanks for the heads up, Alkor. I almost bought the seasons pass to get this but decided not do. You should add that to your article RabidChinaGirl.

Dec 07, 12 at 10:59am
Dragoon

Jesus, glad I don't have the season pass then.

Dec 06, 12 at 8:14pm
Alkor

This might interest you : http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/06/assassins-creed-3-hidden-secrets-bug-being-worked-on-ubisoft-reveals-way-to-avoid-it/

There's a glitch with this DLC, deleting the game save. A solution is written in the link I gave, but you should still backup your save before downloading it, just in case .

Dec 06, 12 at 7:00pm
LOD-squa

quote intoxication
Oh yeah, I've completely forgot about these. Unfortunately, my standard copy only came with "Dangerous Secret" but I dont think I'll be getting the other two, and will just wait for "Tyranny of King Washington" dlc, IF they dont over price it.
Probably 10-15 for it. You know its a given.

Dec 06, 12 at 1:42pm
Boo

Well I just downloaded this.

NEW NAVAL MISSIONS
win

Oh and I wondered why I got the sharpshooter. Majorly pissed now though because EVERYBODY is going to be using the Redcoat. Gutted.

Dec 05, 12 at 7:01pm
intoxication

Oh yeah, I've completely forgot about these. Unfortunately, my standard copy only came with "Dangerous Secret" but I dont think I'll be getting the other two, and will just wait for "Tyranny of King Washington" dlc, IF they dont over price it.

Dec 05, 12 at 5:08pm
Boo

DAMNIT I didn't know about this. DX
I brought a Season pass for a reason ffs.
Will play it tomorrow when Ubi fix the goddamn servers.