Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Horror » Why survival/horror is old and needs to change! ~Sponsered by the dildovalve association of america » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 12 at 2:16am
Agent Mo

You forgot how it's always too dark, how can you see where you're going if there are no lights?

Dec 04, 12 at 11:04am
DedValve

HORROR IS ANTIQEATERD AND NEEDS TO CHANGE AIGHT!?!?!

1) controls
The controls are a nightmare. Their slow and clunky and stupid and when enemies come its so hard to fight and kil them! So annoying! I always get scaerd wen enemys come because they dont dye!!

3) not enough weapons or ammo
Seriusly what the hell! Whenever I wanna fite I never have enough guns or amo to kill them! SO. ANNOYING.

$) NOT ENOUGF CUT. SCENES.!
I hate games with no stories! Metal gear solid, resident evil (the good ones, not those shitty psx ones) and mass effect all have tons of cutscenes! The story are amazing in those games! Horror games need more cool cut. Scenes. I think it's stupid that you have to read and read just to give us the story SHOW DONT TELL err MAKE US REED.

POINT ELEVENTY-TWELFE) TO COMPLICATED!!
the monsters take so many hits to die and you die in like 3 hits! Noone is going to play your game if noone can beat it!

So what are sum other reasons you can give as too why survival/horror needs to change? Ever reed a post like this or argued withsumone on gamecaqs or even on neo who was like this??
Pss. Excuse my langage, I'm not american/on my phone/tired since its so late and I party to hard cuz I have a life unlike you geeks lol xD