Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock Infinite » Irrational hires BioShock: Infinite cosplayer for promo work » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 12 at 7:25amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 10:30pm
LOD-squa

If it is indeed an early concept it explains it though EricF, can't really judge the game until the release trailer is unveiled.

Dec 04, 12 at 4:24pm
EricF

Hmm, I'd say so. Bioshock's graphics were always quite peculiar, but in a good way that distinguished it from other games. The above image is definitely weaker than the two previous games though.

Dec 04, 12 at 4:17pm
Thunderpizza

they better make a hulking handyman suit as well

quote EricF
The graphics on this particular character don't look fantastic at all.
I guess that's what happens when you take closeups in the U3 engine. Not only that, but I believe that the left panel was capped from one of the first trailers, a representation of a much earlier build of the game.... They should have made much headway in terms of model design and shaders since then.
Sure 2k is doing all this promo crap, but all I really care about is the game itself. I fail to see how infinite is so hype right now, last light is going to separate the boys from the men.

EDITED 30k times

Dec 04, 12 at 3:47pm
EricF

The graphics on this particular character don't look fantastic at all.

Dec 04, 12 at 1:19pm
Cain_Kousei_69

I saw her Elizabeth pics a while back actually, shes quite gorgeous beautiful.

Dec 04, 12 at 11:57am
LOD-squa

quote LloydToS
If you didn't know any better you might even think they modelled the game character after her.
That's exactly what I thought. It's nice to see that even something like a small hobby can turn into a paying position.

Dec 04, 12 at 9:58am
LloydToS

If you didn't know any better you might even think they modelled the game character after her.

Dec 04, 12 at 8:57am
EvilTediz597

She's done a really good FemShep and Alice (American McGee) as well.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:55am
Spook

She's a cutie, but she's not cross-eyed.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:25am
chautemoc