Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock Infinite » Free BioShock 1 deal is North America exclusive » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 12 at 7:14amchautemoc

Free BioShock 1 deal is North America exclusive

Sean Ridgeley - Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:14am (PST) Like (1) Share
For relevant PS3 owners
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 12, 12 at 8:50am
NoBL3Zz

quote SpartanNinja
Probably more or less along the lines of Bluray versus DVD than anything else.

They had an early start and back then it was also cheaper depending on the model you got. Now they are basically even price wise but its too late now. And point in fact is that the Wii technically 'won' this generation in terms of sales. Now the Wii U has a significant margin of time before the Durango or Orbis (or whatever they are called come out.
You're right, I forgot with Blu-ray you can put alot more content on the disc. I just wish Microsoft would make more trilogy bundles like how they did the Halo triple pack on the old Xbox and the Gears of War triple pack on 360.

Dec 12, 12 at 8:42am
SpartanNinja

quote NoBL3Zz
I'm glad they're including a free copy of Bioshock with the PS3 copy of Bioshock Infinite, but I feel like 2K Games is f***ing Xbox 360 users over with that. Bioshock launched on the 360 first, then Sony came later on.
Just cause it launched on one system first doesn't mean it has to show the same favoritism...
quote NoBL3Zz
As a matter of fact, why is Microsoft not bundling up trilogy games into a bundle like Sony does with Infamous, GOW, Rachet & Clank, Killzone, and many others.
Probably more or less along the lines of Bluray versus DVD than anything else.
quote NoBL3Zz
I'm amazed Microsoft is still somehow winning the console war
They had an early start and back then it was also cheaper depending on the model you got. Now they are basically even price wise but its too late now. And point in fact is that the Wii technically 'won' this generation in terms of sales. Now the Wii U has a significant margin of time before the Durango or Orbis (or whatever they are called come out.

Dec 12, 12 at 8:21am
NoBL3Zz

I'm glad they're including a free copy of Bioshock with the PS3 copy of Bioshock Infinite, but I feel like 2K Games is f***ing Xbox 360 users over with that. Bioshock launched on the 360 first, then Sony came later on. As a matter of fact, why is Microsoft not bundling up trilogy games into a bundle like Sony does with Infamous, GOW, Rachet & Clank, Killzone, and many others. I'm amazed Microsoft is still somehow winning the console war.

Dec 05, 12 at 1:47pm
SpartanNinja

quote S-I-E
it's what started this whole global witch hunt against the free internet.
I'm not sure if it started it but it is one part I guess.

Dec 05, 12 at 7:17am
S-I-E

quote Batman
PirateBay incoming.
for a 10 buck game... really???
i should turn away and laugh about it but the cold hard truth is that there actually are parasites in the home brew/mod community who actually do it if it saves them from looking for a job instead.

it's what started this whole global witch hunt against the free internet.

Dec 05, 12 at 6:13am
Batman

PirateBay incoming.

Dec 04, 12 at 11:46am
SpartanNinja

yay some love of PS3 owners!... in NA anyway.

Dec 04, 12 at 8:40am
S-I-E

well, bioshock 1 is not that expensive nowadays (9 bucks = used copy) but it is a little annoying for those who hoped to enjoy a great game.

i guess us less worthy Europeans will just have to scavenge the bargain bins again then ;_;

Dec 04, 12 at 7:59am
kuje

whaat?

This is an out-RAGE!!!

Dec 04, 12 at 7:14am
chautemoc