Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Learn from my mistakes » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 12 at 3:41amIcantbelieve

To all, please read and by all possible means avoid what I'm fixing to explain what happened to me. Ive been playing rob for not very long. I just found out about out of game trades/transactions no so long ago. I wasn't familiar with process nor that accounts were getting banned. I can only blame my own ignorance. But I purchased items from two sellers and they explained to me how it was done. I post a worthless card on bizarre and ask for the said purchase amount. And I had two accounts at the time. I did one to both. Both times it out weighed the worth by at least 200 hp. Since then I have gotten a couple more accounts through a seller boasting that the best way for sale is for seller to have an account already set up and fellowed to trade this way. Since my first transaction this is only way I have purchased. And made trades between accounts nd even a couple times on bizarre but more reasonable trades. At least to the point that it can be argued that one could have valued a certain item more so that's why trade was made. Not like my first time when it was a 1 hp worth for 250 more item. Which can not be rationally explained. After I found out about bans I was worried at first but after a couple weeks passed I felt safe. All my valuables were in main. Tonight for me two accounts were banned. Both that bizarre trade was made. Others which I made trades of at least double the value were not. From this please take these 3 things don't trade on your main. If possible buy from seller who provides an account to avoid bizarre all together. If you do trade on bizarre make multiple smaller transactions or make trades have a aspect that can be argued to why a trade was made. But this does make the value of a trade change because if you give up a 25 hp item for an 100hp item then you really only gain 75 hp. So it's better by all means to trade with account option. Please don't put yourself in my situation. Thanks for reading.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 31, 12 at 7:09am
IGame

bumpppppp

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
KiK: xIGamex

"CERTIFIED!!!" by one of Neoseeker top super moderator, Dynamite!! Thanks again Dynamite!

(Point over the star under my name for proof)

Dec 28, 12 at 8:47pm
IGame

bumpity

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"CERTIFIED!!!" by one of Neoseeker top super moderator, Dynamite!! Thanks again Dynamite!

Dec 28, 12 at 5:51pm
IGame

it's been awhile.... i've been busy!!

Dec 22, 12 at 3:14am
Jobello

quote cmn0405cmn
my main account was banned 2 months ago only because another rob player had a jealous attack or something but my account was banned for to many feeder accounts due to the way i use to make my accounts rob support told me what i was doing wrong thier mistake but since then i have changed my method and have not had a banned on any of my accounts it sounds to me like someone was either upset with you or didnt like the fact that you became better then him
Would you please elaborate on this? Does it have to do with too many feeders using your referral code? Or is it some other issue? Also, is the ban permanent or temporary?

Dec 21, 12 at 6:58pm
IGame

up

Dec 20, 12 at 6:02pm
IGame

uppppppp

Dec 17, 12 at 3:47pm
meme220

bump bc of great info

Dec 17, 12 at 9:16am
IGame

up

Dec 17, 12 at 6:02am
IGame

bumpitty

Dec 15, 12 at 10:47pm
IGame

uppppp