Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » The Dogs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 03, 12 at 5:56pmPauliepoos

Has anybody seen 'em yet?

I must've played well over 100 games and i've only seen 'em once. Twas on that train station map (Express?) and the enemy called 'em in. I was expecting to get ripped apart by them but it didn't happen. I got killed once and before I knew it they were gone. It was rather underwhelming tbh. On previous Treyarch CoD's you'd get mullered over and over again if the dogs were sent in.

So, is their rarity a case of them being seemingly underpowered compared to previous versions, resulting in few people using them, or the fact that they're difficult to obtain?

Have you seen/used them, and if so, what d'yer think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 1:22am
Agent Mo

Haven't seen them online, but i got them out of a care package in a me vs 9 veteran bots game.....while i was one death away from a loss. Called them in and hid in a corner while they won me the game

Dec 03, 12 at 8:49pm
ResistanceFailure

I just saw some, guy on my team had them on Yemen.

They didn't look like they were doing so well though.

Dec 03, 12 at 7:26pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

I got them in a care package once, and they got me a buttload of kills. Like, 15-20 if I remember correctly. If Theater ever goes up again, I'll look again.

I've only seen them one other time on an enemy team on Nuketown.

Dec 03, 12 at 7:06pm
marykeluvsyuni

I earned them once n they only got me 4 kills so I switched to the warthog. Now that did work!

Dec 03, 12 at 6:37pm
Smell The Chiken

Seen them a few times, and they've always ripped through the enemy. You probably don't see them because they are hard to obtain or people are just using the swarm instead. And it looks like you had a smart team who knew to shoot the mutts.

Dec 03, 12 at 6:17pm
oni_hero

I used them out a care package once. On the map, *bleep* can't remember the name of it, the one that is LA.... That one, the one like downturn from MW3, and they ripped through the enemy. I think it depends on map. They are pretty rare though.

Dec 03, 12 at 5:56pm
Pauliepoos

Has anybody seen 'em yet?

I must've played well over 100 games and i've only seen 'em once. Twas on that train station map (Express?) and the enemy called 'em in. I was expecting to get ripped apart by them but it didn't happen. I got killed once and before I knew it they were gone. It was rather underwhelming tbh. On previous Treyarch CoD's you'd get mullered over and over again if the dogs were sent in.

So, is their rarity a case of them being seemingly underpowered compared to previous versions, resulting in few people using them, or the fact that they're difficult to obtain?

Have you seen/used them, and if so, what d'yer think?