Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » RC-XD Paths » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 02, 12 at 6:06pmAndres

Black Ops had those little secret paths that we're made just for RC-XD's. I've only had the game about 24 hours and only just thought about this. Just wondering if they still exist on any of the maps?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 03, 12 at 12:53pm
roseability

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
quote roseability
Actually that isn't a crashed plane. It's a turbine. I made that mistake and some chick on my team corrected me, not before laughing at me of course, the stinky tw@
I can't believe how many people haven't noticed this.
You always hear people talking about "snipers on the plane" etc.
Yeah I felt a little silly for a moment but the moment passed. lol

Dec 03, 12 at 9:29am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

quote roseability
Actually that isn't a crashed plane. It's a turbine. I made that mistake and some chick on my team corrected me, not before laughing at me of course, the stinky tw@
I can't believe how many people haven't noticed this.
You always hear people talking about "snipers on the plane" etc.

Dec 03, 12 at 9:21am
donmonster

quote roseability
quote donmonster
Whatever that maps called where your in a valley with the plane crashed in the middle. There's little tunnels everywhere for them and even a ramp to jump it on the bridge. And there's 2 ramps within the plane that you can jump them as well.
Oh yea, I guess a plane would have seats and shit in it. And that's the name of the map ha
Turbine.

Dec 03, 12 at 9:18am
roseability

quote donmonster
Whatever that maps called where your in a valley with the plane crashed in the middle. There's little tunnels everywhere for them and even a ramp to jump it on the bridge. And there's 2 ramps within the plane that you can jump them as well.

Dec 03, 12 at 9:12am
bionicle1995

Yeah I was looking for some whilst going for the double kill challenge with it (I wanted the emblem because of reasons).

I didn't find any except the Nuketown one.

Dec 03, 12 at 9:03am
donmonster

Dec 03, 12 at 8:18am
doesntmatter

I think I've noticed one on drone

Dec 02, 12 at 6:08pm
DarkBlade725

quote Andres
Black Ops had those little secret paths that we're made just for RC-XD's. I've only had the game about 24 hours and only just thought about this. Just wondering if they still exist on any of the maps?
On Nuketown 2025 the RC-XD paths are there just like in the original Nuketown

Dec 02, 12 at 6:06pm
Andres