Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » Hideo Kojima aims to move past Metal Gear, dislikes being known as "the Metal Gear guy" » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 30, 12 at 11:30ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 13 at 6:41am
Leo52

I didn"t know he survived........as i only played MGS;MGS2:SoL,MGS3:SE.,Metal Gear Acid(spin-off) and Metal Gear Solid:Peace Walker..............................................

Mar 15, 13 at 5:30pm
Drogo Baggins

quote Stitch
quote Drogo Baggins
I'm pretty sure Big Boss actually fired a shot off with the Patriot he was holding. Solid Snake never fired a round in that scene unless I'm mistaken.
Solid Snake did fired the gun, they even have a close up of the gun, and it shows that it has been fired, because the top slide is open, or slided back, like before placing the bullet in it via the top hole, being open like that means it has been fired.
You're right. That's weird though. I could've sworn that wasn't how it happened.

I suppose Snake just pulled the gun out of his mouth and fired out of frustration or something. Regardless, he didn't shoot himself. That much is true.

Mar 15, 13 at 3:31pm
Stitch

quote Drogo Baggins
I'm pretty sure Big Boss actually fired a shot off with the Patriot he was holding. Solid Snake never fired a round in that scene unless I'm mistaken.
Solid Snake did fired the gun, they even have a close up of the gun, and it shows that it has been fired, because the top slide is open, or slided back, like before placing the bullet in it via the top hole, being open like that means it has been fired.

Mar 15, 13 at 3:29pm
SpartanNinja

quote Drogo Baggins
quote SpartanNinja
quote Leo52
Nope.....just watched a video of MGS4 on YouTube where he suicides himself(probably after Big Boss Death)
Durirng MGS4's epilogue he. Solid attempts to kill himself claiming to be doing it to end an era with his death. For whatever reason (I think its a blank, even bpanks will kill you like that...) he fires but it doesnt hurt him. THEN we see Big Boss and he goes on his tangent and he and Major Zero die. This is merely for you information.

I think, after the gunshot, the Patriot's barrel is smoking.
you may be right. it has been almost two years since i have played 4.

Mar 15, 13 at 3:23pm
Drogo Baggins

quote SpartanNinja
quote Leo52
Nope.....just watched a video of MGS4 on YouTube where he suicides himself(probably after Big Boss Death)
Durirng MGS4's epilogue he. Solid attempts to kill himself claiming to be doing it to end an era with his death. For whatever reason (I think its a blank, even bpanks will kill you like that...) he fires but it doesnt hurt him. THEN we see Big Boss and he goes on his tangent and he and Major Zero die. This is merely for you information.

I think, after the gunshot, the Patriot's barrel is smoking.

Mar 15, 13 at 3:20pm
SpartanNinja

quote Leo52

Mar 15, 13 at 8:00am
Leo52

Mar 15, 13 at 7:40am
Horse

quote Zombie_Barioth
quote Leo52
quote Zombie_Barioth

After the Acid games and some of the side missions in Peace Walker theres no telling what they could do with another spin-off.

Peace Walker wasn´t a spin off neither Portable Ops-they tell the story of Big Boss.
I was talking about when Portable Ops first came out, people were debating if it was considered canon or not. I don't remember if it was Peace Walker or something that was announced that changed peoples' minds though.
I'm more surprised at the fact you pointed this out instead of the bit where he said Snake committed suicide at the end of MGS4.

Leo52, did you actually watch the ending of MGS4?

Mar 15, 13 at 6:47am
Leo52

But by the name "Portable Ops",probably they thinked it was another spin-off like Acid.............and probably they thinked it was a another spin-off because it´s only out on psp.......IT´S SAD!!!!

Mar 12, 13 at 4:23pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote Leo52
quote Zombie_Barioth

After the Acid games and some of the side missions in Peace Walker theres no telling what they could do with another spin-off.

Peace Walker wasn´t a spin off neither Portable Ops-they tell the story of Big Boss.
I was talking about when Portable Ops first came out, people were debating if it was considered canon or not. I don't remember if it was Peace Walker or something that was announced that changed peoples' minds though.