Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » Botting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 02, 12 at 9:30am
Doffy

Wish they'd sort out EU servers, our server is low population though at the moment. Almost all good horde players have either left or don't have the money to leave and want to leave. Lots of fishing bots on the server too.

Dec 01, 12 at 8:21pm
Avalith

quote Doffy
Are you sure? Ghostlands EU has had the same AH bot for quite a while now. Many reports and still nothing. Some markets are impossible to post on because this boss just undercuts you within 5 minutes.
It seems that way at least on the US servers. I've reported dozens of obvious bots, but the only ones that ever disappear are the ones that are screwing with the economy.

Dec 01, 12 at 4:29pm
Doffy

Are you sure? Ghostlands EU has had the same AH bot for quite a while now. Many reports and still nothing. Some markets are impossible to post on because this boss just undercuts you within 5 minutes.

Nov 30, 12 at 11:46am
Avalith

Blizz cares more about bots and hacks that affect the economy than unrated PvP.

Nov 30, 12 at 11:00am
Doffy

This is gotten to stupid levels in BG's. I seen a few when leveling to 90 in bg's, then on my alt I seen 38 bots in a single IOC. I was shocked and couldn't believe it. Later on I go to do more bg's and soon discovered that there was always 30+ bots in the BG as opposed to the 15-20 my first time getting to 90. These people are not even banned, I reported some on my server I recognized and they are still playing. Blizzard don't seem to care at the moment, I think its because of how the sub's reached an all time low just before MOP came out and they need the high numbers at the end of the year to even it out, but that's just my theory. So, whats your bot stories and what do you think will be done about it?