Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Support me to make Legend of Dragoon 2 happen » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 30, 12 at 12:18amdreamstatejames

I don't know about you all, but i've badgered Sony enough. now i want to take action to get Legend of Dragoon 2 made.

I'm going to start an indiegogo to raise the funds to make a base version/ prototype and present to shu yoshida at Sony.
I have already written out a story that blends well with the first game and has a deep and grand story/plot , also i have a concept for a battle system.
I waited outside the store for LoD on it's us release date and have played it repeatedly over the years.

who would support me in this endeavor? how many of us fans would back me?
Help me take action to make our wish come true

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 20, 14 at 12:04am
LOD 4 EVER

I agree they need to make a new game i beat it on the ps1 at least 4 times and would do it again and I still think of the game often. I think they should of made a 2nd which told the story of dart and shana's children, like they had a boy and girl who get choosen by the red eyed and black/dark dragoon souls respectively when they are old enough and they meet other dragoon desentdents along their journey

Feb 02, 14 at 4:18pm
nshaffer11

i remember going to the store the one day and seeing it when i was real young its been 11+ years since then and i still play this game on my consoles and still have the guide and everything, i think i may have bought some of there action figures a long time ago as well, if you do start something lemme know ill help out where i can i would throughly enjoi a new LoD game!!!!

Dec 13, 13 at 7:56pm
NorbJohnny

Would totally love a second game and also the first game remade. I saw that you said you had a storyline and new battle system. I don't know about everyone else, but I love the current addition system and don't want that to change. That is what I like most about this game tbh

Dec 10, 13 at 7:40am
moonlightseeker

Who will be the Dark Dragoon in LOD 2. Please at this time, it must be a guy lol.

Dec 09, 13 at 11:53pm
Blackdef

You got my support, I've loved this game since I was 10 years old... Picked it up on my birthday and it has easily been my most favorite game EVER... Legend of Dragoon for LIFE...

Nov 16, 13 at 10:27am
Kevinmedrano

I played the game .it was my first ps game , and one of my favorites . Many challenges of bosses to overcome .I will support this argument cause AMA fan of it .and wish to see Legend of Dragoon 2. For PS3 , Xbox 360, Ps4 , Xbox One;)

Jul 02, 13 at 6:30pm
KMart0002

Hey guys, I'm here to help spread the word of this petition around: https://www.change.org/petitions/sony-release-dart-as-playstation-all-stars-dlc
It involves getting Dart as a DLC character in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. As you can see, his model was already made and he was primed for release but for some reason he, along with Abe from Oddworld, were scrapped from being released. It really irks me that they would release Zeus and Isaac (two characters barely anyone asked for), but not release two critically acclaimed Playstation characters. Please sign and pass this around, we want to be heard and maybe in the end we can see interest rise again for Dart and Legend of Dragoon. Thank you for your time.

Jul 01, 13 at 8:29pm
Guest123456

Started this game when I was 10 with my older cousin, we got to the final boss well underprepared and saved on the moon and couldn't beat it. The memory card data somehow became corrupt and then I sold my playstation to buy a ps2. I was soo pissed I had never finished the game. Finally after the psn released it and hours of game play later, finally we beat the game tonight. We are 21 and 25 and now feel like my life is complete after beating the game 10 years later. Lod is the best game ever. Sign me up, Ill petition. So pumped

May 13, 13 at 2:35am
metalcorpse

Like omg! D: I'd be more than happy to help! I just got done playing LOD again....needs to be harder and more dynamic/romance! x3 if u need a computer person, I'm the Guy for ya!

Mar 13, 13 at 12:55am
Love it

LOG 2 is cooked i loved the game but theres no way in hell there going to make it.Get over it an find somthing that will live on im sorry i had to say that im almost crying at this point.