Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Age: Inquisition » Rumor: Dragon Age 3 shifted to next-gen consoles » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 29, 12 at 10:39amcromagdude

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 3:05pm
SpartanNinja

quote Lyonnais
Pro Evolution Soccer still releases games for the PS2.

Dec 04, 12 at 3:01pm
Lyonnais

Personally I wouldn't mind if they take a few years to get it all done. I would rather wait for a more finished/complete game then have one that was rushed out, and totally not worth my money/time.

I mean it's not like we're all avidly waiting it. We're exciting over it, but it's going to take at least a year or more for it to actually come out and by that time we're have found another game to play/watch.

Just as long as they tell us it might take a big longer to make I guess it's fine.

And why don't they put it on the next-gen and the old-gen? Pro Evolution Soccer still releases games for the PS2.

Dec 04, 12 at 2:47pm
Wariyaka

Yeah you got a point there being too early probably is an economic downer as too few players have the console.
I'm not a fanboy nor rich but I might have slightly skewed priorities when it come to spending the money have lol

Dec 04, 12 at 11:37am
SpartanNinja

quote Wariyaka
Also being one of the first really "big" titles on the next gen consoles is probably not an economic downer
Yeah but when the next gen comes. Unless you a fanboy and rich, then your going to be a little more fiscal minded. It comes down to the argument of whether buying the game would warrant a new system. Yeah you have the system for a long time afterward, but that initial leap is a tough.

Dec 04, 12 at 4:07am
Wariyaka

Hmm... Interesting...
A next gen console release would give them some time to work things through properly. A lot of their fanbase is quite less than happy with their last games (DA2, ME3) and they might just have the brains to realize they been somewhat on the wrong track and use this to get their act back together.
Also being one of the first really "big" titles on the next gen consoles is probably not an economic downer
I will still remain skeptical to Bioware releases and will wait to well after release to buy any, they really, really need to prove their worth to me FIRST now.

Dec 01, 12 at 3:37pm
SpartanNinja

^ Yeah and at the same time not only do the looks go down but the gameplay may well suffer as well. Anyway we will see.

Dec 01, 12 at 3:35pm
reed goodwin

I am not a big fan of this idea. i have been an avid follower of the Dragon Age series since its release in 09, and was very happy to have gotten DA2 on the 360, I would be sorely disappointed if DA 3 werent playable on the 360, simply because cant go get a next gen console in 2014, too expensive for a high school graduate going into college. Id honestly rather a sacrifice of graphics if it meant keeping DA 3 on a more widely used console

Nov 30, 12 at 2:22pm
Darknet

We can only hope. We can only hope...

Nov 30, 12 at 1:17pm
Lyonnais

Darknet I heard somewhere that we're going to learn more about The Warden in DA: III and that the Inquisitor (supposedly what the MC is going to be called) is going to meet both The Warden, and Hawke.

Now assuming that's true I have a feeling it will be something like this... where you can't see there face or any distinguishable features. Either that, or like the statue in DA: Origins.

Nov 30, 12 at 10:03am
SpartanNinja

quote Darknet
I wanna know about the baby and what happened to my Grey Warden when he went in to the portal, DAMMIT!
We all wanna know those particular facts...