Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Rumor: Yoshi's Island Wii U retail listing hatches, the dinosaur is back » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 12 at 1:34pmbluexy

Rumor: Yoshi's Island Wii U retail listing hatches, the dinosaur is back

Rory Young - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:34pm (PST) Like Share
We ain't talking Baby Mario here, either
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 01, 12 at 3:36am
Big A2

quote Dynamite
Yeah, I don't think it was too unpredictable that there would probably be another Yoshi's Island game on their new console.
Actually, it kind of is, considering there were no dedicated Yoshi games on Wii or GameCube, and the last game in the series (Yoshi's Island DS) came out over 6 years ago. In fact a Yoshi Wii U game would be series' first appearance on a home console since Yoshi's Story in 1997.

Though you could say there were hints at it when a Yoshi icon appeared in the Nintendo Direct on Miiverse (though it was most likely just a place-holder).

STILL. Imagine this. (Hand-drawn?) pastel style 2D graphics in HD. The original Yoshi's Island is one of the greatest games of all time and I'd be surprised if this game (provided these rumours are true) doesn't end up being an essential Wii U purchase.

Nov 30, 12 at 6:13pm
Dynamite

Yeah, I don't think it was too unpredictable that there would probably be another Yoshi's Island game on their new console. I'm guessing the same for a Mario Kart U release too.

Always enjoyed the Yoshi games. HD isn't a big selling point for me though; just looking forward to the new levels. ^^ 3D would be pretty huge, however.

Nov 28, 12 at 7:20pm
Huntereb

I read that the people able to access the debug menu could upgrade, delete, and send messages to other user's accounts. Boy I wish I had a Wii U before they patched that...

Nov 28, 12 at 6:25pm
Thrawn

I have never played any Yoshi games but I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully it will be great.

Nov 28, 12 at 5:00pm
Swampasaur

I feel like I just ate 30 melons.

This is great news!

Nov 28, 12 at 4:38pm
Forlorn Drifter

If this is true, then I will love Nintendo forever. Hopefully 3D.

OH YISSSS.

Nov 28, 12 at 2:59pm
shroomhax

Yoshi's Island Wii U?!
the...awesomeness... is... OVERWHELMING!!!!

Nov 28, 12 at 1:34pm
bluexy