Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Nintendo readies $200 Mario Kart 7 3DS XL bundle for early December » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 12 at 11:09amleochan

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 7:27pm
Tails Fan

quote Ded Valve
Target as of next week are also going to start selling regular 3DS's for $140 if their ads are to be believed. Nintendo is really sweatin that mobile market.

Also *bleep* you NOA give us a new 3DS color. Even Europe has more colors than we do

I want that 3DS XL

Nov 28, 12 at 5:47pm
THM

Silver color is the best because I know I have one

Nov 28, 12 at 2:22pm
Uvailable

Nice deal. I wish I didn't already own a hard copy of MK 7!

Nov 28, 12 at 1:52pm
Charlie

*bleep* yeah! I wanted to ask my dad for a XL 3DS for Christmas/my birthday or at least the money for it. This is the XL 3DS I wanted too! Only $200 dollars, and it comes with Mario Kart 7 pre-installed? That sounds good enough to me to get it! I don't think I'll change my mind and get a regular 3DS, but you never know. I want dat XL baby!

But if the regular 3DS's drop to $140 like everyone else is saying that will be amazing. Hmmmm.

Nov 28, 12 at 12:48pm
Quixotic

If the 3DS really does drop to $140, then I'm not wasting anymore time and will definitely get it. But wow, that's a second price drop already.

Nov 28, 12 at 12:43pm
Huntereb

Man, Nintendo isn't doing so hot with their new console are they? Losing to the mobile market as I see it. When my 7 year old sister was asked what she wanted for Christmas, a 3DS or a Kindle Fire, she chose the Kindle. Obviously they aren't doing something right this year. However, $140 for a year old console doesn't sound bad.

Nov 28, 12 at 11:26am
DedValve

Target as of next week are also going to start selling regular 3DS's for $140 if their ads are to be believed. Nintendo is really sweatin that mobile market.

Also *bleep* you NOA give us a new 3DS color. Even Europe has more colors than we do

Nov 28, 12 at 11:09am
leochan