Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dark Souls » Help fighting Kalameet SL.207 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 12 at 9:42pmSqLeon

My SL is 207, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to beat him without some help. If I can summon you please add me on psn and help me . My psn ID is: SqLeon

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 1:57pm
Wariyaka

Yeah Manus I fear for my Soul Level 1 run I just got past Knight Artorias today and he required a few tries and some thinking before I found a good strategy
You can beat him with a stick, naked and just do counter attacks and perfect evasion rolling but that perfect part is easier said than done
I got him with pyromancies in the end, video coming up soon.

Dec 04, 12 at 6:29am
Proximity007

Take it from me Manus solo in any game is going to be a real pain, you will begin to hate your life to say the least because he is so relentless in his attacks and doesn't leave many openings.

My strategy-- Crystal Zweihander +5 and havels shield and took me well over 5 tries solo

Dec 04, 12 at 6:19am
Wariyaka

loll good luck I have yet to try him solo I like co op and summon people whenever I can even if its not exactly needed, if nothing else its help against pesky invaders

Dec 03, 12 at 11:14pm
jomoh71

I am currently standing outside Manus with my NG++ toon, this will be my third fight with Manus and first on my own. I am so gonna get my ass kicked...

Dec 03, 12 at 1:17pm
Wariyaka

Most of the dlc bosses can be a bit of a pain in the butt when solo playing, no npc to summon, they can strike rather fast and hard and they can send you into stagger locks
Basically need to learn their move sets, to time the evasions and which of their attacks is an invite to a counter and which is an invite to some butthurt

Dec 03, 12 at 10:04am
Proximity007

SL 240 something
NG+++ solo run

Kalameet still kicks my ass lol

Nov 29, 12 at 9:42pm
SqLeon

Nevermind, I managed to kill him , but Thanks anyways.

Nov 28, 12 at 12:36am
jomoh71

Hi, I will look into helping you when I play next time. It will not be until the weekend though so I might be too late.

Nov 27, 12 at 9:42pm
SqLeon

My SL is 207, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to beat him without some help. If I can summon you please add me on psn and help me . My psn ID is: SqLeon